babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How are our founder members doing? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: How are our founder members doing? (/Thread-How-are-our-founder-members-doing)

Pages: 1 2 3

How are our founder members doing? - Evo-king - 08-12-2012 04:15pm

Around about this time last year we had a number of members proudly taken or taking delivery of their new Evoques.

There is sure to be a few who have parted company with their cars.

Some still post on here, I just wondered how everyone is doing just over a year on?

Is the love affair/affection for the car still there?

I'm still enjoying mine.

RE: How are our founder members doing? - J77 - 08-12-2012 04:22pm

Still loving mine, almost a year on (build date 21/12/11) officially took ownership in January this year.

Throughout the year I've thought about going back to a Fl2 but every time I drive the Evoque it puts a smile on my face and a year on it still turns heads.

Possibly Order another next autum.

How are our founder members doing? - ceebee - 08-12-2012 04:50pm

Picked mine up on 25/10/11 and sold it two weeks ago!

Great car, but my circumstances changed so now driving something else.

RE: How are our founder members doing? - XFullFatTim - 08-12-2012 05:21pm

Mine was delivered 15 months ago tomorrow (9th Sept 2011) - still loving it but passion severely dented by the New Range Rover Tdv6 which was able to achieve similar fuel economy to my Evoque with a much more capable and heavy vehicle............ All I need is the additional money that the New Range Rover costs! If the 2014 RRS can be brought to the market at a more sensible price than the current one and with the 4.4TDv8 engine and similar fit and finish as its big sister then I'll be heading in that direction. Unfortunately the higher spec Evoques are looking exceptionally poor value and poor quality against the bigger cars.

RE: How are our founder members doing? - PhilSkill - 08-12-2012 05:24pm

Still enjoying mine!

RE: How are our founder members doing? - J77 - 08-12-2012 05:54pm

+1 Tim, the Evoque is now lurking in the shadows of its larger siblings. Improvements need to be made to keep it in line with the others.

How are our founder members doing? - cutter7 - 08-12-2012 06:40pm

Mines a year old today!!

Might treat it to a shot of oil later, still enjoying it though..

RE: How are our founder members doing? - slee18 - 08-12-2012 07:03pm

Mine is also 15 months old as well. Loving it everyday I drive it. Haven't regretted a moment of my switch to Range Rover brand. I have always had a fascination with this brand and it hasn't disappointed.

I live in an area dominated by X5 and RX350, those owners ask why I purchased and over priced Range Rover. I ask them why did you purchase a boring Lexus or BMW with cheap interiors.

I can't afford FFRR but I can always dream Smile

RE: How are our founder members doing? - IKM - 08-12-2012 07:17pm

(08-12-2012 05:54pm)J77 Wrote:  +1 Tim, the Evoque is now lurking in the shadows of its larger siblings. Improvements need to be made to keep it in line with the others.
+2, absolutely agree with your comments.

RE: How are our founder members doing? - mark_n - 08-12-2012 07:28pm

A year in, I'm really enjoying mine and that's against a background of some other cars in my garage - Porsche, Mercedes and Ferrari. I think it's a great car at its price point and only yesterday proved its versatility down rutted muddy roads in Gloucestershire to go walking and then out to dinner in the evening, relaxed and comfortable.

Of course you would expect the new FFRR to be better but it is nearly double the price. The new car will not fit in my garage - too long - so it's a non-starter and I don't often need 4 seats.