babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 (changed colour to Santorini Black) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 (changed colour to Santorini Black) (/Thread-Ordered-Havana-Evoque-Sd4-changed-colour-to-Santorini-Black)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 (changed colour to Santorini Black) - Rxa - 25-07-2012 05:13pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now. Learnt quite a bit about the Evoque.

I ordered a Evoque SD4 Prestige with the Lux Pack with the following options:
  • Havana Metallic paint
  • Tan/Ivory interior
  • Style 7 chrome shadow wheels
  • Privacy glass

Ordered the car from Lookers Park Royal, London. I've been told that delivery will be late November/early December. Hoping to get an earlier build slot, not sure I will.

It will be a 2013 Model, with the LR badge on the grill. Haven't seen any 2013 MY photos, have any photos been released?

Thanks

rxa

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - doug - 25-07-2012 06:08pm

Welcome Rxa,

Very nice spec . Havana with shadow wheels Thumbs Up

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - Evo-king - 25-07-2012 09:37pm

That is a very interesting choice, something of a classic interior and the wheels will be quite close to the body finish.

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - Rxa - 25-07-2012 11:02pm

I've always loved the luxurious Range Rover interiors, the tan leather isn't offered in the Dynamic spec, otherwise I would've opted for the Dynamic spec exterior with the classic interior.

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - MartinP - 26-07-2012 12:13pm

An excellent choice Rxa. The tan interior will look superb.

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - Rxa - 03-08-2012 07:22pm

Just got my build date, its been scheduled to be built on the 9th of November! Then a couple of weeks till it gets to my dealer. Very excited Smile

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - ojonesyo - 05-08-2012 12:48am

(03-08-2012 07:22pm)Rxa Wrote:  Just got my build date, its been scheduled to be built on the 9th of November! Then a couple of weeks till it gets to my dealer. Very excited Smile

An excellent choice.......er virtually what I went for. Delighted with it. I chose exactly what I wanted, even expecting a luke warm response from friends, but their response has been extremely favourable, especially since I had mischievously told everyone I had ordered my evoque in 'HP sauce brown' with a ginger interior! Due to work commitments, I have only done 300 miles in over a month of ownership, but will post pics asap. Its a great car and the technology is superb.

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - Rxa - 16-08-2012 01:50pm

I'm patiently waiting till November for mine, looking forward to seeing some photos of your Havana/Tan/Chrome shadow evoque, havent been able to find any photos of the exact spec. Does Havana look brown in sun light or is it dark grey?

(05-08-2012 12:48am)ojonesyo Wrote:  An excellent choice.......er virtually what I went for. Delighted with it. I chose exactly what I wanted, even expecting a luke warm response from friends, but their response has been extremely favourable, especially since I had mischievously told everyone I had ordered my evoque in 'HP sauce brown' with a ginger interior! Due to work commitments, I have only done 300 miles in over a month of ownership, but will post pics asap. Its a great car and the technology is superb.

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - ojonesyo - 17-08-2012 12:15am

(16-08-2012 01:50pm)Rxa Wrote:  I'm patiently waiting till November for mine, looking forward to seeing some photos of your Havana/Tan/Chrome shadow evoque, havent been able to find any photos of the exact spec. Does Havana look brown in sun light or is it dark grey?

I have some pics on my phone, so if you supply a mobile number in a PM, I can send a few images. In gloomy conditions, it is virtually black, regular light gives an elephant grey colour and strong sunlight gives you the general dark brown/grey colour with strong bronze metallic lustre. It is very difficult to show in photos.

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 - XFullFatTim - 17-08-2012 09:13am

(17-08-2012 12:15am)ojonesyo Wrote:  In gloomy conditions, it is virtually black, regular light gives an elephant grey colour ...

Oh no you've just ruined what I thought was going to be the colour for my next RRE............ any mention of black rules it out totally for me, elephant grey and HP Sauce I can take but black is not a colour I can live with