babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Nice surprise... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Nice surprise... (/Thread-Nice-surprise)

Nice surprise... - alibeau - 29-05-2012 11:54am

I don't go on Facebook too often but I recently found my LR dealer (Conwy) had a FB page and so decided to 'subscribe' to their posts. They ran a competition last week which I repsonded to and WON! The fact that I was the only person to respond is besides the point Laughing Laughing

Anyway, they are posting out a LR Experience voucher to me Very Happy I already have one and am hoping I can put our two half day vouchers together and get a full day booked at Peckfortan Castle Very Happy

They also collected my Evoque this morning to sort out the drivers door but rather annoyingly the 'scraping' noise I was also hoping they would sort has stopped?!?! He said they would take a look at the suspension regardless....

So today I am driving around in a courtesy Jag estate of some kind, bit of a shock driving a manual gearbox after years of autos Laughing

Ali Smile

Nice surprise... - QUEEVO - 29-05-2012 01:04pm

A good win!

RE: Nice surprise... - XFullFatTim - 29-05-2012 01:53pm

Forum Sponsors Looker Park Royal do a similar thing with their facebook page, great if you have a facebook account I suppose!

RE: Nice surprise... - alibeau - 29-05-2012 02:09pm

(29-05-2012 01:53pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Forum Sponsors Looker Park Royal do a similar thing with their facebook page, great if you have a facebook account I suppose!

I don't post a great deal on there, I'm just too nosey to close my account Laughing

RE: Nice surprise... - PhilSkill - 29-05-2012 02:14pm

Facebook.. what's Facebook... Oh yeah that company Wall street used to ripped off all the private investors with recently, tut tut.

Nice pressy! enjoy it's a great day out.

RE: Nice surprise... - caroline11000 - 29-05-2012 02:22pm

Nice one Ali!

RE: Nice surprise... - Evo-king - 29-05-2012 09:45pm

Ali, I don't think two halves make a whole in this context,but if you had to pay the difference it wouldn't be a lot.

We had to pay £160 to make our half day up to a full day.

RE: Nice surprise... - alibeau - 30-05-2012 11:17am

(29-05-2012 09:45pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Ali, I don't think two halves make a whole in this context,but if you had to pay the difference it wouldn't be a lot.

We had to pay £160 to make our half day up to a full day.

I suspected as much, I'll give them a ring in the next few days and see what we can sort out.....

Thanks.

Ali Smile