Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nice surprise...
alibeau

Nice surprise...

I don't go on Facebook too often but I recently found my LR dealer (Conwy) had a FB page and so decided to 'subscribe' to their posts. They ran a competition last week which I repsonded to and WON! The fact that I was the only person to respond is besides the point Laughing Laughing

Anyway, they are posting out a LR Experience voucher to me Very Happy I already have one and am hoping I can put our two half day vouchers together and get a full day booked at Peckfortan Castle Very Happy

They also collected my Evoque this morning to sort out the drivers door but rather annoyingly the 'scraping' noise I was also hoping they would sort has stopped?!?! He said they would take a look at the suspension regardless....

So today I am driving around in a courtesy Jag estate of some kind, bit of a shock driving a manual gearbox after years of autos Laughing

Ali Smile

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2012 01:05pm by alibeau.)
29-05-2012 11:54am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QUEEVO

Nice surprise...

A good win!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
29-05-2012 01:04pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Nice surprise...

Forum Sponsors Looker Park Royal do a similar thing with their facebook page, great if you have a facebook account I suppose!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-05-2012 01:53pm
alibeau

(29-05-2012 01:53pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Forum Sponsors Looker Park Royal do a similar thing with their facebook page, great if you have a facebook account I suppose!

I don't post a great deal on there, I'm just too nosey to close my account Laughing

29-05-2012 02:09pm
PhilSkill

Facebook.. what's Facebook... Oh yeah that company Wall street used to ripped off all the private investors with recently, tut tut.

Nice pressy! enjoy it's a great day out.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
29-05-2012 02:14pm
caroline11000

Nice one Ali!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
29-05-2012 02:22pm
Evo-king

Ali, I don't think two halves make a whole in this context,but if you had to pay the difference it wouldn't be a lot.

We had to pay £160 to make our half day up to a full day.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-05-2012 09:45pm
alibeau

(29-05-2012 09:45pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Ali, I don't think two halves make a whole in this context,but if you had to pay the difference it wouldn't be a lot.

We had to pay £160 to make our half day up to a full day.

I suspected as much, I'll give them a ring in the next few days and see what we can sort out.....

Thanks.

Ali Smile

30-05-2012 11:17am