babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
At last! Collected Good Friday and here's some pictures - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: At last! Collected Good Friday and here's some pictures (/Thread-At-last-Collected-Good-Friday-and-here-s-some-pictures)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

At last! Collected Good Friday and here's some pictures - SINGHY - 05-04-2012 03:48pm

Just like many on the fourm I'll be the proud owner of a brand spank Evoque as of tomorrow. Collecting it in the morning and hoping the weather is kind to me. Will post some pictures as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for the advice, opnions, views and information over the last 6 months.

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - XFullFatTim - 05-04-2012 04:07pm

Hope you enjoy the car and get a decent hand-over experience from the dealer Singhy, don't forget to ask about the fuel tank fill up!

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - MartinP - 05-04-2012 05:03pm

Hope everything goes well Singhy, and look forward to seeing your pics!

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - Michelle - 05-04-2012 05:44pm

Enjoy! Lucky you.

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - Evoqess - 05-04-2012 08:26pm

Great news Singhy, and about time! I'm sure you will catch up to my paltry 3500km in no time at all! Smile

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - Evo-king - 05-04-2012 09:44pm

Have a good day, our current car is off to the dealers tomorrow to wave goodbye to us.

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - SINGHY - 05-04-2012 09:46pm

Thanks for those kind comments, just had a few beers to help me sleep tonight and calm me down before the big unveil tomorrow. Hey Evoquess if I lived in Beautiiful British Columbia I'd have done far more than 3500km, you're not doing your Evoque justice.

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - Broadsword1959 - 05-04-2012 09:50pm

(05-04-2012 09:46pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Thanks for those kind comments, just had a few beers to help me sleep tonight and calm me down before the big unveil tomorrow. Hey Evoquess if I lived in Beautiiful British Columbia I'd have done far more than 3500km, you're not doing your Evoque justice.

Just wait until summer when she gets on the (BI)TCH - Trans Canada Highway to St Johns, Newfoundland!

Lived in St Johns for 4 years driving Ford Expedition - always wanted to make that road trip (ok ferry needed on one occasion)

Have fun when you get your new baby tomorrow - mines at dealer but stuck in USA for another 2 weeks before i can collect so 13 sleepless night on the way - a few beers could help

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - PhilSkill - 05-04-2012 10:14pm

Congrats Singhy! Seems a long time since we thought it was built when we did the tour!

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday - SiT - 05-04-2012 10:41pm

Good luck on colloection, hope you enjoy it and post up some pics..Smile