Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
At last! Collected Good Friday and here's some pictures
SINGHY

At last! Collected Good Friday and here's some pictures

Just like many on the fourm I'll be the proud owner of a brand spank Evoque as of tomorrow. Collecting it in the morning and hoping the weather is kind to me. Will post some pictures as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for the advice, opnions, views and information over the last 6 months.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 05:44pm by SINGHY.)
05-04-2012 03:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday

Hope you enjoy the car and get a decent hand-over experience from the dealer Singhy, don't forget to ask about the fuel tank fill up!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
05-04-2012 04:07pm
MartinP

Hope everything goes well Singhy, and look forward to seeing your pics!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
05-04-2012 05:03pm
Michelle

Enjoy! Lucky you.

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
05-04-2012 05:44pm
Evoqess

Great news Singhy, and about time! I'm sure you will catch up to my paltry 3500km in no time at all! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
05-04-2012 08:26pm
Evo-king

Have a good day, our current car is off to the dealers tomorrow to wave goodbye to us.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
05-04-2012 09:44pm
SINGHY

Thanks for those kind comments, just had a few beers to help me sleep tonight and calm me down before the big unveil tomorrow. Hey Evoquess if I lived in Beautiiful British Columbia I'd have done far more than 3500km, you're not doing your Evoque justice.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
05-04-2012 09:46pm
Broadsword1959

(05-04-2012 09:46pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Thanks for those kind comments, just had a few beers to help me sleep tonight and calm me down before the big unveil tomorrow. Hey Evoquess if I lived in Beautiiful British Columbia I'd have done far more than 3500km, you're not doing your Evoque justice.

Just wait until summer when she gets on the (BI)TCH - Trans Canada Highway to St Johns, Newfoundland!

Lived in St Johns for 4 years driving Ford Expedition - always wanted to make that road trip (ok ferry needed on one occasion)

Have fun when you get your new baby tomorrow - mines at dealer but stuck in USA for another 2 weeks before i can collect so 13 sleepless night on the way - a few beers could help

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
05-04-2012 09:50pm
PhilSkill

Congrats Singhy! Seems a long time since we thought it was built when we did the tour!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
05-04-2012 10:14pm
SiT

Good luck on colloection, hope you enjoy it and post up some pics..Smile
05-04-2012 10:41pm