babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
It's here - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: It's here (/Thread-It-s-here--3454)

Pages: 1 2 3

It's here - Tosh - 07-03-2012 08:42am

Collected last night - it had 3.7 miles on it. Half a tank and a bunch of flowers. Was told they have sold 45,000 worldwide and if I ordered today I'd likely have to wait til September

Driving it it feels big (from a Merc C class) and wife took one look at the outside and said "it's smaller than I thought". So we have an Ipanema Sand tardis. First impressions.... WHERE DO YOU STORE THINGS?? I've half a mind to pull the spare out and put a can of tyre-weld and a compressor in there hold as there's no room for as much as a can of de-icer.

Closed the pano roof blind and the car felt small and dark inside (with the privacy glass) so am loving the pano. The inside is lovely: although the Spirit is ace the "cream" component of the combination is very white/light and hopefully is washable (6 year old son...). And why oh why are the overmats a lighter colour than the undercarpets. I'll be replacing those with some black cocomats

[Image: hsp4sz.jpg]

RE: It's here - Ismin - 07-03-2012 08:50am

Congrats. Looks really nice. Privacy glass looks good, wish I had ordered this.
Enjoy driving it

RE: It's here - MartinP - 07-03-2012 09:47am

Congratulations Tosh, that looks really nice. Love to see some pics of the spirit interior when you get a mo.

RE: It's here - Westy - 07-03-2012 10:14am

Congratulations, car looks great,

I agree about the storage, grrrrrr!!!

You have teased us with the interior

Like the colour combination with the black rood contrast, I too cannot believe what a difference the pan roof makes.

Enjoy, shame the weather is not better for your first day.

RE: It's here - XFullFatTim - 07-03-2012 10:24am

Congratulations on the new arrival.
Are you sure it isn't an Indus car that you have been given? You say it's Ipanema in the first post but in that light it looks very silver not willowy yellow, or should I have my 54 year old eyes retested?

RE: It's here - RacingSnake - 07-03-2012 10:32am

(07-03-2012 10:24am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Are you sure it isn't an Indus car that you have been given?
My thoughts too, probably just a trick of the light, but it does look rather silvery.

Nevertheless looks good though and chuck up som emore pictures Smile

RE: It's here - caroline11000 - 07-03-2012 10:41am

Congrats Tosh looks great although like others must say it looks silver in that light!

RE: It's here - SiT - 07-03-2012 12:13pm

Congrats Tosh, colour suits the shape of the car perfectly, hope your enjoying it. I pick mine up tomorrow..!!!

RE: It's here - SINGHY - 07-03-2012 12:20pm

Really like that Tosh, looks great. Enjoy! I'm getting mine in a few weeks can't wait.

RE: It's here - ami_evo - 07-03-2012 12:55pm

Totally looks like Indus Silver in that photo. Congratulations on a very beautiful car! Care to post some more pictures of it ? I can't get enough of Ipanema Sand Very Happy