babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
White Coupe - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: White Coupe (/Thread-White-Coupe)

Pages: 1 2

RE: White Coupe - vision*R - 12-05-2011 04:17pm

He means a black Pure, not the Pure in general.
I can imagine a black Pure is a little bland because you lack some contrast with the dark grey trim.

RE: White Coupe - paulus599 - 12-05-2011 05:26pm

(12-05-2011 04:17pm)vision*R Wrote:  He means a black Pure, not the Pure in general.
I can imagine a black Pure is a little bland because you lack some contrast with the dark grey trim.

Doesn't look good for a Dynamic in black then as the trim is even darker Confused

RE: White Coupe - evoqueboy - 12-05-2011 07:13pm

I think its only a matter of time before people can start to distinguish between the trim levels with regards to the front and rear bumpers and spoilers etc, etc. I also reckon that it looks the best in bright colours which really brings about its shape and features hence the reason I am considering getting it wrapped in red due to the reason it looked stunning at the NYC Auto show.

RE: White Coupe - Kermit - 13-05-2011 04:38am

(12-05-2011 08:20am)Alex Wrote:  Well I think the rear on the Dynamic is better than that of the Pure or Prestige, but not a fan of the black grill on the front of the Dynamic. Wish there was more hoice on exterior trim.

Paint the grill or buy the Pure or Prestige version.

RE: White Coupe - vinda - 13-05-2011 04:57am

(13-05-2011 04:38am)Kermit Wrote:  
(12-05-2011 08:20am)Alex Wrote:  Well I think the rear on the Dynamic is better than that of the Pure or Prestige, but not a fan of the black grill on the front of the Dynamic. Wish there was more hoice on exterior trim.

Paint the grill or buy the Pure or Prestige version.

Not going to spend £40k on a car to paint the grill

RE: White Coupe - XFullFatTim - 15-05-2011 03:13pm

If you don't like the black grille on the dynamic ( and personally I'm not that sold on it) then I'm sure that LR will be able to supply a nice silvery one from their dealership's spares shelves - a lot of guys with RRS's wouldn't be seen dead with the Brunel Grey grille on their car and bought an S/C shiney one - they just pop in and out so it isn't a difficult thing to swop them. I had an HST grille on my TDV8 RRS for a while

RE: White Coupe - vinda - 21-05-2011 01:15am

I've gone for a five door. Wish I could get the Bonnet grills like the coupe.

RE: White Coupe - Blackseries - 21-05-2011 09:40am

(21-05-2011 01:15am)vinda Wrote:  I've gone for a five door. Wish I could get the Bonnet grills like the coupe.
Unfortunately the Coupe bonnet is a different pressing - so you can't just buy the vents and put them in, it would mean a new bonnet too. However I don't think it will be too long before some enterprising manufacturer has them on sale as a stick on aftermarket accessory.

RE: White Coupe - Kermit - 21-05-2011 12:47pm

(21-05-2011 09:40am)Blackseries Wrote:  Unfortunately the Coupe bonnet is a different pressing

Why would LR go to the trouble (cost) of creating a separate pressing for what will ultimately be a niche model? Surely it would be the same pressing with holes cut for the plastic vents to be fitted. Confused

RE: White Coupe - Blackseries - 21-05-2011 01:39pm

(21-05-2011 12:47pm)Kermit Wrote:  
(21-05-2011 09:40am)Blackseries Wrote:  Unfortunately the Coupe bonnet is a different pressing

Why would LR go to the trouble (cost) of creating a separate pressing for what will ultimately be a niche model? Surely it would be the same pressing with holes cut for the plastic vents to be fitted. Confused

No idea but when I was at the factory - there was a pile of Coupe bonnets and a pile of 5 door ones - quite separate. it’s not just a hole I think there are indentations as well.