babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone seen Havana yet? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyone seen Havana yet? (/Thread-Anyone-seen-Havana-yet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - ami_evo - 22-02-2012 05:41pm

Thanks a lot for the pictures, they are certainly clearer than the ones previously posted. It really gives a good idea of how the colour looks.

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - XFullFatTim - 28-02-2012 07:36pm

I took a look at the Havana paint sample today in LPR's showroom and at the windows in daylight - it is a beautiful colour, very very dark grey with tiny gingery flecks through it. Could well be my choice for my next RRE, who's spec I am working on

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - Mag1c_dragon - 28-02-2012 07:54pm

I really like that colour, its more dark grey than brown Smile

Now if only they would announce a bigger/faster engine I might actually consider upgrading to a new one this year!

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - XFullFatTim - 28-02-2012 08:36pm

You are probably too late for a December delivery date, in December 2011 James at Lookers quoted me an earliest availability date of late September for a 5 Door unless they had a few orders fall by the wayside in between or unless I took a car from their stock/ demo fleet

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - WB - 28-02-2012 09:01pm

(28-02-2012 08:36pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  You are probably too late for a December delivery date, in December 2011 James at Lookers quoted me an earliest availability date of late September for a 5 Door unless they had a few orders fall by the wayside in between or unless I took a car from their stock/ demo fleet

LPR's popularity seems to equate to longer lead times than other London dealers who are quoting June/July for new orders

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - Mag1c_dragon - 28-02-2012 09:08pm

I will have had mine a year in Dec so wouldn't be wanting to get rid before then. I am sure I could get one before Christmas if I rang around dealers.

Anyway, do you think they will release a new engine before the end of the year?

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - XFullFatTim - 28-02-2012 09:23pm

New engine? You have heard something definite about power plant changes?

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - Mag1c_dragon - 28-02-2012 09:32pm

(28-02-2012 09:23pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  New engine? You have heard something definite about power plant changes?

Well just something a bit faster - however they might achieve that! I don't think I would consider another with the current choices. I imagine it will be a while before they make big refinements including the auto gearbox mind you . . .

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - pureevoque - 28-02-2012 10:15pm

Good photos of a Havana Evoque just gone on eBay very nice!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-Evoque-2-2-SD4-Auto-Dynamic-/330694576892?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4cfeeecafc#ht_500wt_1413

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet? - XFullFatTim - 28-02-2012 10:26pm

Colour coding still doesn't look right, and neither do the black wheels. It should have Shadow Chromes.Such a pity that a tan interior isn't available with the Lux Pack
BTW how can you offer for sale a car that isn't officially available for another 2 days?