babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
What did you do in your Evoque today? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: What did you do in your Evoque today? (/Thread-What-did-you-do-in-your-Evoque-today)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - ant - 03-10-2011 12:41pm

Well nothing near as exciting as Tim and Evoqueboy, but I went shopping!
Parked up in town and had lots and lots of attention (the car not me!).Laughing
On the Classic Car Brunch yesterday, there was a profeesional photographer present. Before he took pics of the Stags, Bentleys, Rolls Rs, MGs and Jags, he took a load of the Evoque. Thought the colour was stunning.
ANTVery Happy

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - vinda - 05-10-2011 01:43am

(03-10-2011 11:01am)evoqueboy Wrote:  Well not technically today but on Thursday me and a couple of the boys drove up and down broad street like a bunch of typical Asian lads! Lol many admiring glances and people running out of pubs to see what we were in. Although the highlight of the day was when a phantom drophead drove past with 3 lads in and the one at the back stands up and points at the Evoque and shouts,"Yo that's sick" in front of everybody! Lol

Loving it

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - ED209 - 09-10-2011 05:29pm

(03-10-2011 11:01am)evoqueboy Wrote:  Well not technically today but on Thursday me and a couple of the boys drove up and down broad street like a bunch of typical Asian lads! Lol many admiring glances and people running out of pubs to see what we were in. Although the highlight of the day was when a phantom drophead drove past with 3 lads in and the one at the back stands up and points at the Evoque and shouts,"Yo that's sick" in front of everybody! Lol

"sick" ??? Does that mean you had broken down and your car was literally sick?

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - cjfp - 09-10-2011 05:31pm

@ed209 - get with the yoof speak!

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - XFullFatTim - 09-10-2011 05:40pm

Like yoof would describe the "phantom" as a gay car............................??

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - ant - 09-10-2011 05:42pm

Today I watched the rain fall on it from the lounge window. Didn't go out in it as there was too much rugby and Grand Prix on TV.
ANT

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - ytshome - 09-10-2011 05:45pm

(09-10-2011 05:29pm)ED209 Wrote:  

Hi Ed, You're not a high court judge are you?Laughing

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - XFullFatTim - 09-10-2011 05:51pm

Filled the boot full with unwanted Disco1, Disco2 and Freelander bits from the back of my garage and took them to the M9 Services at Stirling to hand over to the guy that has bought them from me. Had an interesting chat with a guy in a 1 month old Mitsubishi Crossover thingy, the ASX - told me it was his second one in three months as the first had had so many electrical gremlins (5 times into the dealership in 5 weeks for complete software reflashing!) that Mitsubishi UK had brought his last one back from him and replaced it with another that had almost as many problems and was heading in for the same fate as the first!!

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - ED209 - 09-10-2011 06:26pm

(09-10-2011 05:45pm)ytshome Wrote:  
(09-10-2011 05:29pm)ED209 Wrote:  

Hi Ed, You're not a high court judge are you?Laughing

Whatever gives you that impression?

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today? - PhilSkill - 13-10-2011 06:46pm

(09-10-2011 05:31pm)cjfp Wrote:  @ed209 - get with the yoof speak!

Isn't that "Get wid da Yoof speak!" Laughing