babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Accessories Discounted Prices !! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Accessories Discounted Prices !! (/Thread-Accessories-Discounted-Prices)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - XFullFatTim - 13-09-2011 09:34am

Do you want a photo? Laughing

Here you go. I haven't yet looked to see if they change colour with the ambient lighting, will let you know when I have sussed out how to change the lighting settings! Edit, the threshold strips don't change colour with the ambient lighting. Just hound that apart from the ambient lighting in the slot at the back of the centre console there are LED's inside the door pulls that also change colour - just like the door pull lights that my FFRR had, except they where white all the time
[Image: b2487f3d.jpg]

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - MW73 - 13-09-2011 07:23pm

Anyone know the price if the luggage rails for the boot, and do you need you buy other parts separately such as the 'bar' that's shown in some of the pictures holding back luggage? Any info appreciated. Smile

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - mark_n - 13-09-2011 08:15pm

If possible, you should order the rails as part of your build. They are available as an accessory but are more expensive and fitting them requires cutting the trim panels with a knife which is fine if it's done properly, otherwise could look like a dog's breakfast. The rails themselves just provide movable tie-downs with the possibility of adding additional accessories which cost extra.

Edit: the one some of us are interested in is the social seating which seems to be a panel which slides out for you to sit on with your glass of wine. An LR coolbox is pretty much essential though the identical Mercedes badged equivalent is less. LR certainly know how to charge...

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - MW73 - 13-09-2011 08:32pm

Thanx Mark, order due any day now so I may have to retro fit myself.

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - gead - 13-09-2011 11:52pm

dan, email sent Smile

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - Alex - 14-09-2011 06:58am

Speaking of luggage rails above, I have ordered them as part of my build, however does anyone know if the loadspace protectors (part of accessories) are compatible with the rails installed - i.e. Slots cut out, there are two different types rigid and rubber and not sure which of the two are compatible.

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - Frp1 - 10-10-2011 12:29am

Is it possible to buy the front fog lights yet? as i got a canceled which came with out them Sad
i know i need to change the switched inside, but i don't if they don't work, as i think the evoque looks odd with out them.

Thanks
ben

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - XFullFatTim - 10-10-2011 12:33am

Ben there should be no reason why the front fogs couldn't be fitted, only thing would be that you would also need a new steering column stalk with the correct switching bezel on it if you didn't want to fit a aftermarket switch somewhere. That is something I haven't noticed on the Pure's that I have seen - I don't think there are any rows of switch blanks like some cars have on the lowest spec cars. It helps make the dash look so much more classy it there are no switch blanks visible.

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - jeffzimm - 16-12-2011 06:58am

I have a related question that I'm hoping can be answered. I bought a Pure with the Premium pkg (east coast in USA) and thought it included the xenon lights with LED's. Apparently there are two separate Premium packages, the Xenon pkg and the Halogen pkg which is $800 more. I definitely would have opted for the Xenon pkg had I known there were two. I dont care so much about the adaptive xenon's but I really do want the LED running lights. When I look at my headlamp sockets, you can clearly see the place where the LED's go. It's just empty space now. So my question is whether or not I can buy the LED's and have the dealer or someone else install them. If so, then my next question of course is what would it cost me. I assume more than the aforementioned $800 difference. I'm just hoping not obscenely more. Any guidance or info would be greatly appreciated.