Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sirius satellite radio info
surface51

sirius satellite radio info

does anyone know if it's possible to view a song title as part of the overall info on the satellite radio screen without using the info button? in my previous vehicles you could -- but in my evoque i only see:
channel number
channel name (ie: the spectrum)
artist name

unless i push the info button -- where it displays a large black screen with the song title.

any ideas?

black on black dynamic -- delivered! february 7.
17-02-2012 05:18am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lngrn36

RE: sirius satellite radio info

I believe you are saying that you see the home screen. There is a big button that reads Radio and under it one that reads Phone. You can turn off returning to Home Screen in the settings menu.

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
17-02-2012 06:16am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
surface51

(17-02-2012 06:16am)lngrn36 Wrote:  I believe you are saying that you see the home screen. There is a big button that reads Radio and under it one that reads Phone. You can turn off returning to Home Screen in the settings menu.

actually, no. that's not the issue.

i've posted 2 pics. the first is my main audio/video screen with satellite radio selected.
you'll see that it displays everything except the title of the song by the artist playing. unless you press the info button. which is the second photo i've posted. i'm not sure why artist and song are both not displaying in the main screen as all of my previous cars did. or for that matter, all other devices such as the aux, iPod, cd etc display both.

is this just the way it is or is there a way to change the display. if so, i sure can't find it.

thanks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

18-02-2012 05:55am
surface51

(18-02-2012 05:55am)surface51 Wrote:  actually, no. that's not the issue.

i've posted 2 pics. the first is my main audio/video screen with satellite radio selected.
you'll see that it displays everything except the title of the song by the artist playing. unless you press the info button. which is the second photo i've posted. i'm not sure why artist and song are both not displaying in the main screen as all of my previous cars did. or for that matter, all other devices such as the aux, iPod, cd etc display both.

is this just the way it is or is there a way to change the display. if so, i sure can't find it.

thanks.
anyone?...anyone?...bueller?

03-03-2012 06:45pm
AEC

I've noticed the same thing. There doesn't seem to be a way to see the artist and song data outside of the info popup screen. My friend has a Range Rover Sport and has the same issue. Perhaps this could be addressed in a software update?

2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic, Colima Lime with Black Pano Roof over Lunar/Savannah (Energy), Style 3 alloys, Climate Comfort Pack, Satellite and HD Radio, Ebony Headliner
17-03-2012 09:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
surface51

(17-03-2012 09:51pm)AEC Wrote:  I've noticed the same thing. There doesn't seem to be a way to see the artist and song data outside of the info popup screen. My friend has a Range Rover Sport and has the same issue. Perhaps this could be addressed in a software update?

just seeing this reply -- thanks! i was hoping to at least get someone to confirm that. oh well, it's the only thing about my evoque that i wish was different.

21-03-2012 02:02am