Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
poor bluetooth
supra dan

poor bluetooth

hi all. when I use my phone through the car handsfree Bluetooth system it keeps loosing the signal. I usually use it on my half hour journey from work but it keeps cutting out. the system worked perfectly in the VW i had before the evoque. is there anything i can do to improve the signal strength as its very annoying ?
04-10-2013 11:03am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RichardW66

RE: poor bluetooth

I have had great reception with my phone in the car and have never had a Bluetooth connectivity issue. (I have an iPhone 5 (have had IOS 6 and now IOS 7 - trouble free)

I would recommend you delete the Bluetooth pairing between the Evoque and the phone, reset the Bluetooth settings on the phone and then pair again, normally that resolves connectivity issues.

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Ebony Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Privacy Glass ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 20" Style 6 Wheels M+S Tyres ~ Twin Exhaust Pipes (like the SD4)
Ordered: 07/03/12 ~ Behind the wheel: 22/11/12
04-10-2013 11:18am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
supra dan

thanks Richard i have an android phone, i will give it a try and see if it helps
04-10-2013 11:33am
scrannel

My BBerry Z10 pairs perfectly, as did my previous Android Motorola. However, you may want to check the LR site to be sure your phone is compatible.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
05-10-2013 04:55pm
supra dan

The phone is definitely compatible its just that the reception seems to be very poor. Maybe a problem with the antenna ? I tried reinstalling the phone but it still looses reception a lot. Might need to get it looked at :0 (
05-10-2013 11:22pm