babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
poor bluetooth - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: poor bluetooth (/Thread-poor-bluetooth)

poor bluetooth - supra dan - 04-10-2013 11:03am

hi all. when I use my phone through the car handsfree Bluetooth system it keeps loosing the signal. I usually use it on my half hour journey from work but it keeps cutting out. the system worked perfectly in the VW i had before the evoque. is there anything i can do to improve the signal strength as its very annoying ?

RE: poor bluetooth - RichardW66 - 04-10-2013 11:18am

I have had great reception with my phone in the car and have never had a Bluetooth connectivity issue. (I have an iPhone 5 (have had IOS 6 and now IOS 7 - trouble free)

I would recommend you delete the Bluetooth pairing between the Evoque and the phone, reset the Bluetooth settings on the phone and then pair again, normally that resolves connectivity issues.

RE: poor bluetooth - supra dan - 04-10-2013 11:33am

thanks Richard i have an android phone, i will give it a try and see if it helps

RE: poor bluetooth - scrannel - 05-10-2013 04:55pm

My BBerry Z10 pairs perfectly, as did my previous Android Motorola. However, you may want to check the LR site to be sure your phone is compatible.

RE: poor bluetooth - supra dan - 05-10-2013 11:22pm

The phone is definitely compatible its just that the reception seems to be very poor. Maybe a problem with the antenna ? I tried reinstalling the phone but it still looses reception a lot. Might need to get it looked at :0 (