Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
landrover dealerships
chris taylor

RE: landrover dealerships

(23-04-2013 10:59am)scrannel Wrote:  For USA members in So. Ca. (where there are 13 LR dealers) I highly recommend Land Rover of Thousand Oaks. Impossible to over-state how good these guys have been.
Hi its good to know that the american dealerships are treating you well

(23-04-2013 06:32pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Can highly recommend James@Hadley Green - I've travelled south from Scotland to London to buy from him 3 times now, when he was James@LookersParKRoyal. Can also recommend Lookers Park Royal in West London, both Hadley Green and LPR are forum sponsors so mention the forum if your are contacting either of them.
London might be a bit far for me to travel but will definitely consider it based on what you have said

(23-04-2013 12:44pm)MartinP Wrote:  Likes of Hay on Wye have been very good to me and they do care about customer service so they are certainly worth a try. Not too far away from you either?
Thanks for that definitely call in and pay them a visit
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 09:22pm by chris taylor.)
23-04-2013 09:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SINGHY

Farnell Bradford were first rate. Excellent service both before and after delivery of my Evoque. Highly recommended!

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
23-04-2013 10:32pm
Straydox

Guy Sallmon in Stratford upon Avon were excellent, really went the extra mile - and not too far from you.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
23-04-2013 10:34pm
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

I also reccomended Hadley Green! Wink

James Very Happy

PS Joking aside, please let me know if we can be of assistance forum@hadleygreen.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up
23-04-2013 10:37pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speary

I recommend Williams Manchester. Good friendly service. The only drawback are the really crappy cars they use to ferry customers from the dealership to their place of work ( Cool Not). I hope these are not the courtesy cars if I ever need one Embarrassed

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
24-04-2013 08:14am
IvorRedOne

(23-04-2013 10:15am)chris taylor Wrote:  Hi just wondering which dealerships have the best reputation with members. My dealings with stratstone don,t make me feel that i would want to purchase a nother vehicle through them are other dealers any better!

Seems good Dealers are hard to come by. Avoid like the plague TP Topping in Northern Ireland. Imagine Being a customer of the worst Dealership in the country then Triple your disappointment and you still don't come close to these Jokers. This is my opinion but if you ever read my story posted on here last year then you will understand.

I for one would never buy a Land Rover or Jaguar again.
24-04-2013 01:05pm
WorldTraveler

(23-04-2013 10:15am)chris taylor Wrote:  Hi just wondering which dealerships have the best reputation with members. My dealings with stratstone don,t make me feel that i would want to purchase a nother vehicle through them are other dealers any better!

Would never go back to Scrap Stone !! Just had a 1st Service, £100 difference in price between the Scrap Stone quote and the the dealer I actually went with .... oh and the other dealer even offered free use of an alternate vehicle at no additional charge !!

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
24-04-2013 05:21pm