babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
landrover dealerships - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: landrover dealerships (/Thread-landrover-dealerships)

Pages: 1 2

landrover dealerships - chris taylor - 23-04-2013 10:15am

Hi just wondering which dealerships have the best reputation with members. My dealings with stratstone don,t make me feel that i would want to purchase a nother vehicle through them are other dealers any better!

RE: landrover dealerships - scrannel - 23-04-2013 10:59am

For USA members in So. Ca. (where there are 13 LR dealers) I highly recommend Land Rover of Thousand Oaks. Impossible to over-state how good these guys have been.

RE: landrover dealerships - Barton Evoque - 23-04-2013 11:00am

Marshalls Peterborough have always been fantastic with me 10/10 every time.

RE: landrover dealerships - MartinP - 23-04-2013 12:44pm

Likes of Hay on Wye have been very good to me and they do care about customer service so they are certainly worth a try. Not too far away from you either?

RE: landrover dealerships - XFullFatTim - 23-04-2013 06:32pm

Can highly recommend James@Hadley Green - I've travelled south from Scotland to London to buy from him 3 times now, when he was James@LookersParKRoyal. Can also recommend Lookers Park Royal in West London, both Hadley Green and LPR are forum sponsors so mention the forum if your are contacting either of them.

RE: landrover dealerships - xxxx5 - 23-04-2013 06:43pm

Avoid Hunters Preston at all costs.

RE: landrover dealerships - Offroadstu - 23-04-2013 06:44pm

Farnell guesley have been excellent, especially the dealer principle who really cares about his customers. I have just recommended a friend to buy from them.

RE: landrover dealerships - MarkLondon - 23-04-2013 07:04pm

(23-04-2013 06:32pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Can highly recommend James@Hadley Green - I've travelled south from Scotland to London to buy from him 3 times now, when he was James@LookersParKRoyal. Can also recommend Lookers Park Royal in West London, both Hadley Green and LPR are forum sponsors so mention the forum if your are contacting either of them.

Ditto this. I've had nothing but excellent service from Hadley Green.

RE: landrover dealerships - Frp1 - 23-04-2013 07:38pm

I deal with stratstone Doncaster and they have been great, buying my 2nd evoque from them in the next week or two when the plate is transferred over.
I wouldn't goto guy salmon in sheffield again after I was turned away when I had a fault on my evoque last month.

Ben

RE: landrover dealerships - Trapdoor - 23-04-2013 07:56pm

I'll let you know if Taunton Land Rover redeem themselves tomorrow - if my last 'handover' was anything to go on, don't expect 'praise singing'! But I'd really like to be proven wrong.