Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
interior aluminum finish
DynamiqueDan

interior aluminum finish

I have seen dynamic interiors with brushed aluminium and the honeycomb effect aluminium does anybody know what comes as standard? - Thanks.
19-09-2011 07:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: interior aluminum finish

Mine came with the textured (what you call honeycomb) finish and it adds a bit of brightness to an otherwise all black interior. I'm glad I didn't spec the NCO gloss black.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
19-09-2011 07:56pm
Alex

(19-09-2011 07:56pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Mine came with the textured (what you call honeycomb) finish and it adds a bit of brightness to an otherwise all black interior. I'm glad I didn't spec the NCO gloss black.

Tim I didnt know that could be removed when choosing the Plus seats? My dealer said it came as part of the package and could'nt be changed?

So on yours do you have the textured finish not only on the dash but also along the side console, as I know the Plus comes with a smooth finish along the console?

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
19-09-2011 08:09pm
XFullFatTim

I was under the same impression as you and was surprised when I saw the inside for the first time that the centre console and IP finisher were textured. In the latest 2012 brochure it shown textured as an NCO for the plus too now. I think it is too dark now but I'll try to get a photo for you

3minutes later........... nope the glare back off the aluminium is dazzling my cheap camera!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 08:23pm by XFullFatTim.)
19-09-2011 08:17pm
Alex

Thats wierd as the brochure states (or stated) satin brushed aluminium centre console finisher as part of the Plus interior theme.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
19-09-2011 08:28pm
J77

Anybody went for the botanical fascia?

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
19-09-2011 09:00pm
XFullFatTim

Now you have 3 options! Gloss, brushed or textured Aluminium all NCO's on the Plus

19-09-2011 09:02pm
MW73

Only VB!! Laughing
19-09-2011 09:04pm
Spiderman

Satin Brushed Aluminium is standard on the Pure & Prestige.
Textured Aluminium is standard on the Dynamic & Dynamic Plus.
Figured Macassar Wood & Dark Grey Oak Wood are free optional finishes on the Prestige or you can opt for the Botanical Aluminium Finishing as a cost option.
Gloss Black Strata is a cost option on the Dynamic, but it's a free option on the Dynamic Plus.

Hope this helps...

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
20-09-2011 12:39am