Poll: When is your going to be delivered?
Oct '12
Nov '12
Dec '12
Jan '13
Feb '13
Mar '13
Apr '13
May '13
June '13
July '13
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
When is yours being delivered?
Craig_d1

RE: When is yours being delivered?

Think he scooped someone's cancelled order slot. Best way of a dealer getting a fresh order. No one offers discounts, so best you can get is a fast delivery
17-10-2012 08:55am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Misfit

It wasn't a cancellation, I think it was just a slot they had reserved in the hope that they sold it. But either way, i do agree I must be one of the luckiest. Smile
I've been paranoid that it was too good to be true and expecting it to slip but the dealer said this week they are expecting it into their shop on the 8th Nov. so fingers crossed!!

I don't know how you are all managing with the wait time. The excitement is killing me and I've hardly been waiting at all in comparison to everyone else.

Santorini Black Dynamic SD4. Privacy glass, keyless entry, black headlining, spare wheel. Delete engine badge. Downgraded to style 5 wheels.
25-10-2012 05:10am
TicketBait

I was told mine was built 5 days earlier than scheduled and will be delivered November 10th. I have a vin # , is there a tracking system in place?
29-10-2012 04:55am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

If you Search for "TOPIX" then among the thousands of results you should find one that tells you how to track your VIN

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-10-2012 11:19pm
TicketBait

(29-10-2012 11:19pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  If you Search for "TOPIX" then among the thousands of results you should find one that tells you how to track your VIN

Thanks, I actually found it through a search here on this forum. The cargo ship just went through the Panama Canal and should dock at my port On October 31st. So I might get her deliivered soon after that maybe middle of next weeVery Happyk.
30-10-2012 07:39am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Misfit

Ordered 17th sept. originally said build date 29th oct and delivery to dealer 8th Nov for collection on 12th.
Build date was brought forward and was delivered to the dealer on the 29th.

Just off to pick it up now!!

Very lucky to have not been waiting too long. Just hope it lives up to expectations.

Santorini Black Dynamic SD4. Privacy glass, keyless entry, black headlining, spare wheel. Delete engine badge. Downgraded to style 5 wheels.
07-11-2012 10:18am
LHR

My model 14 was delivered to the dealership today, went to have a look. The privacy glass had been missed off the order, gutted, rejected the car, another one on order. The joys of the Evoque experience.
26-11-2013 11:17pm
Stadt Panzer

When is yours being delivered?

(26-11-2013 11:17pm)LHR Wrote:  My model 14 was delivered to the dealership today, went to have a look. The privacy glass had been missed off the order, gutted, rejected the car, another one on order. The joys of the Evoque experience.

They missed off the privacy glass, wow! And you rejected, hat off to you.

I think many a folk would have asked for some money back and still have taken the car.

Well done you Smile

Somewhere in the North Sea.
27-11-2013 06:41am
PhilSkill

Good for standing your ground, if mistakes cost them they might try harder to get it right next time.

But Dealer didn't need to make much of an offer as they know they'll punt it straight out to waiting customers though.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
27-11-2013 10:26am
LHR

Had a phone call off the sales manager today. They have offered to replace the glass, if i was happy with this. I agreed, hopefully ready to collect next weekend.
28-11-2013 12:49am