Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you like to see in the 2013MY
boxersergio

RE: What would you like to see in the 2013MY

Hi Tim, Great word!!!!!!

Permagrin
A long lasting smile usually caused by the frivolous feel after a great session of sex. A great partner is required to achieve this higher plane of sexual satisfaction. Accompanies lightheadedness, temporary speech impendiment, being off balance, carelessness, blurred vision, and general sexual "outbursts"
12-09-2011 04:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KaDargo

Laughing
(12-09-2011 04:05pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  One thing I can tell you is the 2.2SD4 does not need any more power! It's amazingly free revving for a diesel. In day to day driving I find that it is so quiet that I have to be very careful observing speed limits - doing 60 feels like you are doing 40.................... in 31 years driving I have never had a point on my licence, I'm going to have to be very very careful. Even with a tight new engine the car is plenty lively enough and fairly leaps away if you manually downshift the auto with the paddle. It isn't in Porsche Cayenne Turbo or RRS S/C territory and it won't frighten a VW R32 but it's got enough go to keep all but the boy racers quite amused with its handling and oomph. I have 550mile racked up since Friday night and I am 1/3rd of the way down the second tank of diesel. Mr. GreenMr. Green

On my test drive yesterday I overtook someone on the M23 and when I eased off at about 60 I was actually doing 90 !!
(thought to myself - now I like that - seemed like effortless power)

D3 owners, Freelander2, RRS and FFRR will know what I mean when I say the Evoque also comes standard with Permagrin in best LR tradition!

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
12-09-2011 04:41pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(12-09-2011 04:16pm)boxersergio Wrote:  Hi Tim, Great word!!!!!!

Permagrin
A long lasting smile usually caused by the frivolous feel after a great session of sex. A great partner is required to achieve this higher plane of sexual satisfaction. Accompanies lightheadedness, temporary speech impendiment, being off balance, carelessness, blurred vision, and general sexual "outbursts"

Trust somebody to look it up ............................ but all owners of Disco3, F2 RRS and FFRR's are quite familiar with this phenomenon!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-09-2011 04:52pm
ant

I'd like to be able to specify Prestige interior with Dynamic exterior (I know it's been said before, but that's what I, and lots of others, want).

I'd also like to see the 5 door have a more "3-door-like" appearance, by hiding the rear door handles in the C pillar or rear wheel arch - as per Nissan Juke and certain Alpha Romeos. (Yes I know I could actually buy a 3 door, but I like the practicality of a 5 door with the look of the 3 door).

Just my thoughts and I haven't even got my car yet.
ANTLaughing

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 07:54pm by ant.)
12-09-2011 07:47pm
kevoque

Yes agree or even a set of suicide doors as Mazda rx would-be a thought !!
Kev
12-09-2011 07:53pm
Bri 7

(04-09-2011 11:26am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  DynamicRRV heated steering wheel is already an option, and you can retro fit if you have the skills necessary!

Hi Tim, Have u got the Zeon Headlamps on yours, Just checked
with my Dealer as my build was 15 this month. Now they have a problem with this option and new date Mid Nov. What a Bummer, have you heard anything.Confused
13-09-2011 03:01pm
paulus599

(12-09-2011 07:53pm)kevoque Wrote:  Yes agree or even a set of suicide doors as Mazda rx would-be a thought !!
Kev

Or even the Ssangyong XIV-1

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
13-09-2011 03:23pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Bri7 - yes I have the full monty adaptive bi-Xenons and they work just as I expected from my RRS days.

Now here's another little electric thing that would be nice for frosty, snowy mornings.................a temperature sensitive / activated switch that disables auto-on wipers when there s risk of the wiper blades getting frozen to the glass. I scratched the screen on my last FFRR when I forgot last winter and not only ripped the rubbers off, I scratched the screen with a lump of ice...........

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-09-2011 04:20pm
Alex

(13-09-2011 04:20pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Now here's another little electric thing that would be nice for frosty, snowy mornings.................a temperature sensitive / activated switch that disables auto-on wipers when there s risk of the wiper blades getting frozen to the glass. I scratched the screen on my last FFRR when I forgot last winter and not only ripped the rubbers off, I scratched the screen with a lump of ice...........

Wow not experienced that yet but makes complete sense, is that an option standard on any other vehicle manufacturers as I have never heard of that?

If not then perhaps patent the idea.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
16-09-2011 07:19am
vinda

Cheaper fuel prices in 2013 would be nice
22-09-2011 01:11am