Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
ADZ

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

Hello everyone. New user with loads of questions. Let's see if I can find the answer myself before I post and annoy all. Regards from SA Smile

Fuji White Dynamic with contrast roof in black. SD4 5 door with lots of lovely stuff!
Ordered Feb 2012 Arrived: 26 July 2012 Loving it Smile
28-06-2012 10:26am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

ADZ you will never annoy us by asking questions, but you might start a fight between those that answer! Welcome to the forum

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-06-2012 07:25pm
xxxx5

(28-06-2012 10:26am)ADZ Wrote:  Hello everyone. New user with loads of questions. Let's see if I can find the answer myself before I post and annoy all. Regards from SA Smile

Welcome aboard, this is the best Evoque forum, with a lot a knowledge people. Just don't start a debate about comparing a BMW 3 series and a Evoque!

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
30-06-2012 02:49pm
Zesty314

Hi thought I'd introduce myself as I've recently ordered the spec below:

5 door SD4 Auto Pure OG with 20inch wheels, fogs and privacy.
Ordered a couple of weeks ago with a promised late October / early November delivery.

Still wavering on spec and considering changing colour and possibly dropping the auto to fund more options.

Anyone got any pics of a 5 door Pure in black with a silver roof, as only found similar 3 door photo online.

Cheers

Mark
30-06-2012 10:16pm
CD1

Hello Everyone.

Just joined the forum as im thinking of ordering a Evoque pretty soon, having been on other forums for my other cars i always find these places invaluable. For my last couple of cars ive always had what's been available and in stock, but with this one i intend to a bit of research and pondering and order it exactly as i want it from the factory.
I currently have a Discovery, so im not new new to the brand. There's nothing wrong with the discovery, its a excellent car and ive only had it 18 monthe's. But coming previously straight from a M3 into the Discovery, im missing the sportiness of my old car! I thought the Evoque is the perfect compromise (i need a 4x4 for access to my new house)

Anyway, better start reading up on the forum!
Chris
01-07-2012 03:05pm
Neo

Welcome Chris! Feel free to browse the forums and hope it helps your decision.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
01-07-2012 03:34pm
Muddywheels

Hi everyoneThumbs Up

Ashamed to admit I have been lurking for some time without joining but currently member on rrsport, etc - joined freel2 first in 2007Bow down

I have been a JLR fan for the last 12 years having owned 2 FL1, 2 FL2, 2 Disco2, a RRS and a Jag during that timeVery Happy

Have considered Evoque for awhile but discounted it up to now due to size of current caravanEmbarrassed

Doing a bit of research now in view of issues with my current RRS and could be my next car depending how things go with LRCS http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/post351347.html#351347Big Cry

I also have a mini but due to the above problems it is for sale http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic27445.htmlCrying

Look forward to exchanging posts and being part of the forumBow down

Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!
22-07-2012 08:29am
doug

Welcome abroad Muddywheels,
Sorry to read about your on going RRS problems

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
22-07-2012 08:37am
Muddywheels

After a week of emails and text advising me dealer principal will ring tomorrow to sort my ongoing 7th week of hell - I am still waiting for a call Evil

Dealers website has now changed from Stratstone to Hatfields as I expected Rolling Eyes

Still no response from Nick@landrover (allegedly LRCS) and my allocated LRCS representative has gone on holiday for 2 weeks Thud

Please can someone remind me why I bought JLR for the last 12 years and what is the point of supporting british manufacturing when you get Censored service and products Confused

Doesn't look like I will be considering the Evoque after allEmbarrassed

Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!
23-07-2012 02:25pm
jettie1767

Hi Everyone...just introducing myself on here. Been a longtime lurker and I finally made the jump. Bought a '12 Evoque Coupe Dynamic in Santorini Black. This is my first ever RR and I'm quite excited but also kinda worried (reliability and resale). But, I surely hope to have plenty of exchanges with the folks on here even though this is more of a Euro site.

'12 BMW M6 Convertible - San Marino Blue
'12 RR Evoque Coupe Dynamic - Santorini Black
'13 BMW X3 SAV - Space Gray
24-07-2012 09:20pm