Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
ScottG1975

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

Just a quick message to say hi to all you lovely people, i placed my order back in December & have fianlly been given a build date of the 27-04-12 with anticipated collection May/June. Can't flippin wait Very Happy

Quick spec

Fuji white - black roof
2dr Pure Td4
20"style 6 wheels - for delivery at least then looking swap over to gloss black
Tints
Xenon's
Front fogs
Black leather
Lots of TLC

Hope to talk to you guys & girls very soon, who knows maybe even meet a few of you to admire our beasts together.

Take care & no doubt ill be in touch soon to pick your brains & share some photos.

Scott
20-03-2012 11:28am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BTS18

I had the same build date as you, delivery was given as 18th May. I am informed that the likely delivery time is shorter. On that premise you are more likely to get your car early to middle of May.

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
20-03-2012 01:12pm
ScottG1975

(20-03-2012 01:12pm)BTS18 Wrote:  I had the same build date as you, delivery was given as 18th May. I am informed that the likely delivery time is shorter. On that premise you are more likely to get your car early to middle of May.

Woohoo, fingers crossed !
20-03-2012 01:56pm
Griff449

Hello to one and all,

Go by my nickname Griff and I absolutely love my Freelander 2 but the time has come to make the change into a 5 Door Pure Smile The reason? Took my Freelander into the dealership for its first service and thats where I saw my first Evoque and just had to have one! So I am now selling my Freelander GS/part exchange and placed my order for a Pure 5 door in Baltic Blue.

I have been told I prbably wont get it until September so will have to wait a little while im afraid but in the meantime I do plan on learning lots about the future Baby RR!

Range Rover Evoque TD4 150hp 5dr
Baltic Blue
Ebony Leather
Ebony Headlining
Front Park Sensors
Privacy Glass
Front Fog Lights
Temporary Spare Wheel

Rgds

Griff

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 07:14pm by Griff449.)
25-04-2012 07:13pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NorfolkNgood

Hello all
Just thought I would say hi,waiting very patiently for a 5 door Firenze red SD4 with black contrast pano roof and all the usual suspects on the goodies list,ordered in April and expected in September I hope!
Gav.
06-06-2012 07:49pm
cjfp

Gav - welcome

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
06-06-2012 08:04pm
NightFox

Hello!

Just wanted to say hello, so "Hi!"

I seem to be working my way through Martin's forums, started with Disco3.co.uk, then Freel2.com, then RRSport.co.uk and finally, here I am, babbyRR.com!

Had to sell my RRS in January due to a change in job and needing to do a LOT of mileage; couldn't really afford to feed the RRS for 3-4000 miles/month so got an old X-Type Jag as a runabout. Anyway, things have moved on and I'm now returning to the fold; I'm looking at ordering an Evoque SD4 Pure + Tech + a few extras on Wednesday with a estimated delivery date of about January Rolling Eyes. I guess that gives me quite a while to get to know you all!

Neil

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 10:37am by NightFox.)
18-06-2012 10:37am
Nowaytk

Hi all,
Been on here lurking & adding a few posts now, just realised that I haven't actually said hi.
Hi......
Over the many years of owning /driving vehicles I've never actually joined any clubs / forums, dunno why, just never occurred to me but as a newbie to the brand thought why not.
Wow what a great source of information, the amount of times I've gone out to the car to look / check things is unreal Very Happy
I'd just like to say as well, a big thank you to all of the forum members for providing valuable information and for some very witty banter, really enjoy reading some posts ( even when the posts don't even relate to my car )
So again a big THANK YOU to all.

Regards
Tk.

evoque now gone, but not forgotten, on to bigger and better things
21-06-2012 07:53am
Overfinch
Site Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Just like to introduce myself, I'm Jordan from the Range Rover tuning brand Overfinch.

With the new Overfinch Evoque GTS launching at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend, I have created this account to provide advice and information to anyone considering Overfinch modifications to their Evoque and also to let you all know of any special forum offers, new product launches and other events which you may be interested in!

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Best,

Jordan Sloane
26-06-2012 12:34pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxxx5

(26-06-2012 12:34pm)Overfinch Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Just like to introduce myself, I'm Jordan from the Range Rover tuning brand Overfinch.

With the new Overfinch Evoque GTS launching at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend, I have created this account to provide advice and information to anyone considering Overfinch modifications to their Evoque and also to let you all know of any special forum offers, new product launches and other events which you may be interested in!

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Best,

Jordan Sloane

Jordan look forward to seeing some news from you guys, interesting and exciting times ahead, maybe a forum meet at your premises and we can see some of your work close up?

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
26-06-2012 08:07pm