Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
SW6RR

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

Lookers Park Royal, the site sponsor, comes recommended by quite a few forum users.

Arrived (5/11/11): SD4 5-door "Presnamic" Lux Very Happy Auto, Fuji, Spirit/Tan, Style 8 20" Wheels, fully loaded (bar RSE, smoker's pack and Homelink)
08-11-2011 02:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LP

Welcome to babyRR.com!

Fam - if you don't want to wait until September next year call around and find a dealership with a short order book. You can always take it somewhere else for servicing and aftersales.
08-11-2011 10:00pm
MfLR

Hello to all from Germany ......

I'm waiting for a RRE SD4, Dynamics, Automatic for Jan./Feb. 2012

I look forward to my first Range Rover

Ordered : RRE SD4 Dynamic, Automatic, Fuji White, Verve, fixed Panorama-Roof ect.
10-11-2011 05:12pm
fam1x

Thanks LP, I tried that all the ones I called are saying late March now if you want a car, so looks like I'm just going to have to weather out the storm Sad

Going down on Saturday to speak my mind with the Sales manager....

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
10-11-2011 11:15pm
jos

hello everybody !

I'm waiting for delivery of my first (lad)range-rover NEXT januar.
i posted already some messages already..... but
i worried about one thing ; are there any eD4 being buid this year/
can somebody from the factory mention something at this forum !!!

GREAT forum > a lot of information that even my dealer knows nothing about > go4it !

ORDER16-09/2011>DEL; 27-01/2012

eD4-PURE fuji /black int./coup
pano-roof/techPACK > done !;painted wheels
3cm lowering/2cm spacers ; ROOFwrap
already > 52.000 km drive ; average;1lit/14km
ré-painted bumperparts and mirrors

4 y.TT mk1
2 y.MINIc-S
4 y.TT mk2
1 yr mini CM;
so i fit exactly in de evoque-profile...
2015 > TTmk3......?
14-11-2011 11:40am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJ EVOQUE

Hi Everybody !

Picking up my new Evoque on Friday 2nd March (spec as signature) looking forward to Friday can't wait. Thumbs Up

2012 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE PURE FUJI WHITE 2.2. SD4 AUTO, PANORAMIC ROOF, AUTO LIGHTS/WIPERS , FOG LAMPS, EBONY LEATHER, PRIVACY GLASS, SPACE SAVER WHEEL( Arrived 02 /03/2012) . Smile
27-02-2012 09:50pm
maxw523

Hello all,

Just became the proud owner of a Baltic Blue coupe, with Nav, cold weather package, etc. Sirrus interior which all comes together really beautifully. It handles wonderfully and I'm looking forward to being part of the group.

Still learning how to navigate through the controls and nuances; eg, does anyone know if the driver can control "both" the passenger and driver temp controls? Silly question...sorry.

Safe driving.
Max.
28-02-2012 12:34pm
Ismin

(28-02-2012 12:34pm)maxw523 Wrote:  Hello all,

Just became the proud owner of a Baltic Blue coupe, with Nav, cold weather package, etc. Sirrus interior which all comes together really beautifully. It handles wonderfully and I'm looking forward to being part of the group.

Still learning how to navigate through the controls and nuances; eg, does anyone know if the driver can control "both" the passenger and driver temp controls? Silly question...sorry.

Safe driving.
Max.

Hi there, do u have any pics??
Would be great, as I ordered the same colour.
28-02-2012 08:37pm
Ruthiebaby

Hi everyone,
I got my car on thursday 1st, and I'm completely in love with it. One question though, there isn't any puddle lights. I've just been sitting in it trying to work out if I need to turn them on via the touch screen? Sorry if I'm being monumentally stupid but please advise! Oh, I've got a 2.2 5 door Prestige, pretty fully loaded. Thanks!
03-03-2012 11:09pm
lulu101

You should definitely have them, they do only come on when you unlock the car though, your mirrors fold out and there is a large circle of light with the Evoque signature picture illuminated in the middle of it. not sure if the Dealer has to enable this?! I would give them a call.

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
04-03-2012 12:15am