Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted Rubber Boot Mat
MarkA_

Rubber Boot Mat

If anyone has a used genuine mat they want to get rid of please get in touch.

Alternatively, if anyone can provide a good recommendation for one of the aftermarket suppliers that would be appreciated. I used to get all my custom rubber mats done by Cannon Car mats, but they no longer do bespoke or custom vehicle specific parts anymore!

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
05-01-2014 06:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

RE: Rubber Boot Mat

Hi mate
Get to costco would be my advice. Their large rubber boot mat fits perfectly and is about £12. Cheaper and better quality than the OEM ones in my opinion!

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
05-01-2014 07:42pm
RacingSnake

How Ironic... I was in our Costco today and thought "oh, they've got those mats again!" - I've already got one and it's near as damnit a perfect fit Smile
So as above - Costco is the answer.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
05-01-2014 08:06pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MarkA_

Rubber Boot Mat

Thanks lads I'll pick one up next weekend.

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
05-01-2014 08:53pm
Stadt Panzer

Rubber Boot Mat

Same as!

Somewhere in the North Sea.
05-01-2014 09:23pm
AAA86

Rubber Boot Mat

Lol don't you love Costco haha. Am not sure what kind of rubber mates they sell on your side of the world but when i went there, they were too big for the evoque Sad.

I looked into the OEM and my thought on it was that its not worth it at all. They dont have enough side walls i think to protect/ prevent any liquid to spill all over the place. But i loved how they look and the evoque nameplate on it.

I ended up spending almost the same amount of money but bought weathertech winter mats and they are awesome! They come moulded ( so they are custom fit) to the evoque and i thought fit way better than factory ones.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 12:53pm by AAA86.)
06-01-2014 12:53pm
RacingSnake

Maybe they're bigger on your side of the pond?
The only overlap on these are where the boot sill curves and meets the wings, it means the very edges of the liner overlap by about 1/2".

If no-one has chucked a photo on here by the time I get home, I'll do it Smile

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
06-01-2014 03:45pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

You have to buy OEM rubber boot mats? Well I never knew that................ they just seem to be there whenever I buy a new Range Rover. Never looked closely at the Evoque one but the last 2FFRR's and RRS's I've had the OEM boot mat needed to have a knife taken to it as they were designed to leave the sides in place and the centre to fold up when you lifted the cover for the spare wheel well and tool tray up, meant you didn't get your hands dirty lifting the mat out of the car to change the wheel in the event of a puncture

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 05:18pm by XFullFatTim.)
06-01-2014 05:14pm
MarkA_

Rubber Boot Mat

No complaints from me if hgg put some in for me gratis.

06-01-2014 06:12pm
RacingSnake

Ok, here we go, sorry for the crap photo's, it's dark outside and my phone wouldn't focus Rolling Eyes

And the overlaps at the corners:

And Tim, certainly no freebies with my car - was lucky to get my 1/4 tank of fuel! Laughing

06-01-2014 07:02pm