Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted Rubber Boot Mat
MarkA_

Rubber Boot Mat

That's a nice big lip, exactly how cannon used to make their mats. Thanks for the photos and advice.

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
06-01-2014 07:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

RE: Rubber Boot Mat

I have this version too. As with Many things Costco it might depend on what they are stocking at the time.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
06-01-2014 09:24pm
m_101

RE: Rubber Boot Mat

This is the one I have.
If you install it, then put the back seats down, feed the edge into the slight gap, then close the seats back, you don't get the overlap.
Also I think the Michelin rubber car mats from Costco are a really good investment at £18. They are really good quality. I just leave mine in the car year round and then take them out and hose them down every so often when they get dirty. Be prepared to have to air them out though as they smell of rubber when new (unsurprisingly).

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
06-01-2014 11:47pm