Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
[VIDEO] Another review
Evo-king

RE: [VIDEO] Another review

I'm 99% sure it is Barolo viewing it from my laptop, I'm more than happy for someone to say different, there are so few images coming through at the moment, I know we are expecting a couple of members to collect theirs soon, I think the first time I will see one for real will be when my dealer presents it to me.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
14-12-2011 12:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kofer

[VIDEO] Another review

I think its Sumatra Black
14-12-2011 02:18pm
Evo-king

Any advance on Sumatra Black?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
14-12-2011 06:18pm
Rossy100

[VIDEO] Another review

I've now watched the video in higher resolution on my iPad (over wifi rather than 3G which dilutes the quality) and agree that there do seem to be burgundy shades when the light hits - which would point to Barolo.

I also found this video on YouTube which most definitely also shows a reddish/burgundy reflection in the lights - again suggesting Barolo.

14-12-2011 06:33pm
Evo-king

(14-12-2011 06:33pm)Rossy100 Wrote:  I've now watched the video in higher resolution on my iPad (over wifi rather than 3G which dilutes the quality) and agree that there do seem to be burgundy shades when the light hits - which would point to Barolo.

I also found this video on YouTube which most definitely also shows a reddish/burgundy reflection in the lights - again suggesting Barolo.

Have a look at the thread about delays, we've got a forum member Daigriiff collecting his on Friday.

14-12-2011 06:36pm
Rossy100

[VIDEO] Another review

....... Although just watched again and the red could just be the reflection from the Firenze next to it!!! Haha - still non the wiser!!
14-12-2011 06:36pm
Evo-king

(14-12-2011 06:36pm)Rossy100 Wrote:  ....... Although just watched again and the red could just be the reflection from the Firenze next to it!!! Haha - still non the wiser!!

You will be in a couple of days.

14-12-2011 06:37pm