babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
[VIDEO] Another review - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: [VIDEO] Another review (/Thread-VIDEO-Another-review)

Pages: 1 2

[VIDEO] Another review - Ezandania - 06-12-2011 08:31pm

Could someone translate what this guy is talking about? Not sure if he likes the Evoque personally (though it did get 4 out of 5 stars) cos it seemed like he was complaining through out the vid. He also seemed a lil bit too big for the seat (and quite abusive too!).

RE: [VIDEO] Another review - trickyt66 - 07-12-2011 09:30pm

OMEffinG cop a load of that interior!
Wheels don't do it justice either, not for me anyway.

RE: [VIDEO] Another review - Evoqess - 07-12-2011 10:58pm

Looks like a real character! Like the way he was playing with the touch sensitive interior lighting and testing the car through its "mud and ruts" program. The seats (besides causing stabbing pains to my eyes) really look too snug for him - not quite sumo wrestler in a child seat but getting there.
Oh to be able to speak ? Czech .....

RE: [VIDEO] Another review - Ezandania - 08-12-2011 03:44am

A Czech sounding like one of dem crazy Japanese dudes in the Options Magazine clips...'Doriftooo Dorifto!!'

RE: [VIDEO] Another review - ScrewY - 13-12-2011 09:07pm

Hi for everybody. Did ever know what is the color on video (sorry for my english)?

RE: [VIDEO] Another review - Evo-king - 13-12-2011 11:41pm

It's Barolo Black, first time I've seen one on the move, lovely.

RE: [VIDEO] Another review - ScrewY - 14-12-2011 06:11am

I was cob barolo black, but i never see it in life. And foto that i was found in internet, doesnt pass how it will be look in life.

[VIDEO] Another review - Rossy100 - 14-12-2011 11:49am

Evo-king - not that I don't believe you!.... But how do you know this is Barolo?

RE: [VIDEO] Another review - Evo-king - 14-12-2011 11:57am

I pretty sure it is because it has the Burgundy tones in it, there is no other colour in the range at the moment between Firenze and Black.

[VIDEO] Another review - Rossy100 - 14-12-2011 12:07pm

Thanks.

I think I need to watch the video on something bigger than my iPhone!.... I can't see enough detail to pick out any tones!

Given that the car seems to be fully specced (Dynamic plus, lux etc) I would assume anyway that they have gone whole hog and added premium metallic!