Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
One for the OG admirers (Video)
berlin2011

One for the OG admirers (Video)

1 minute and 16 seconds of OG goodness! Enough of the Firenze hogging the limelight in all the videos Wink

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
04-08-2011 11:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robbo

RE: One for the OG admirers (Video)

(04-08-2011 11:24pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  1 minute and 16 seconds of OG goodness! Enough of the Firenze hogging the limelight in all the videos Wink

In my opinion Orkney Grey is the front runner as the best colour for the shape of the Evoque. Anyone ordering OG can feel smug, that includes me.Whistle
05-08-2011 06:11am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: One for the OG admirers (Video)

You know looking at all of these photos and videos of Liverpool maybe LR has missed something here - maybe they should open a "Liverpool Marketing" office.................. they make Liverpool look even better than even Liverpool's own marketing program. I am also old enough to remember ships going into Albert Dock and it being a working docks with warehouses nobody would ever dream of wanting to live in and certainly not being a part of the town anybody would want to visit by choice !

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
05-08-2011 08:39am