babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
One for the OG admirers (Video) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: One for the OG admirers (Video) (/Thread-One-for-the-OG-admirers-Video)

One for the OG admirers (Video) - berlin2011 - 04-08-2011 11:24pm

1 minute and 16 seconds of OG goodness! Enough of the Firenze hogging the limelight in all the videos Wink

RE: One for the OG admirers (Video) - Robbo - 05-08-2011 06:11am

(04-08-2011 11:24pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  1 minute and 16 seconds of OG goodness! Enough of the Firenze hogging the limelight in all the videos Wink

In my opinion Orkney Grey is the front runner as the best colour for the shape of the Evoque. Anyone ordering OG can feel smug, that includes me.Whistle

RE: One for the OG admirers (Video) - XFullFatTim - 05-08-2011 08:39am

You know looking at all of these photos and videos of Liverpool maybe LR has missed something here - maybe they should open a "Liverpool Marketing" office.................. they make Liverpool look even better than even Liverpool's own marketing program. I am also old enough to remember ships going into Albert Dock and it being a working docks with warehouses nobody would ever dream of wanting to live in and certainly not being a part of the town anybody would want to visit by choice !