Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sync'ing supplied wireless headphones
paulcon

Sync'ing supplied wireless headphones

Looks like these are finally likely to get some use on a 7 hour drive to Scotland with the family but having come to try them I've put fresh batteries in, hit the power button and all I'm getting is a flashing red light on one side of the phones and no option to activate them on the on-screen TV menu. Do they need to be sync'd somehow?

Searced the forum and handbook to no avail. Can anyone enlighten me?

Cheers

Paul

Black 'n Black SD4 Dynamic Lux 5-door with privacy.
27-01-2013 04:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Sync'ing supplied wireless headphones

Never tried to use mine, they are still in the unopened bag..............

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
27-01-2013 05:03pm
same2you

RE: Sync'ing supplied wireless headphones

(27-01-2013 04:13pm)paulcon Wrote:  Looks like these are finally likely to get some use on a 7 hour drive to Scotland with the family but having come to try them I've put fresh batteries in, hit the power button and all I'm getting is a flashing red light on one side of the phones and no option to activate them on the on-screen TV menu. Do they need to be sync'd somehow?

Searced the forum and handbook to no avail. Can anyone enlighten me?

Cheers

Paul

I've never had to sync mine... There is a channel button on them, but I've only had to use that to ensure that the kid on the left was listening to her movie (from the rear USB) on her screen, while the kid on the right was listening to the DVD that was playing on his screen.

You do need to make sure that there is a line of sight to the whitefire transmitter that is just to the rear of the overhead lights/panoramic screen cover switch... Also, if you have a movie going through the cabin audio (limo mode), then I think that it cuts out the headphones too (but I'm not positive on that piece).

Hope this helps...
28-01-2013 03:37am