Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Duckworth Parts
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Duckworth Parts

Excellent service from Dan - ordered 2 Style 6 alloys from him at the beginning of the week and they have arrived at my house at 3pm on Friday.

The delivery man was amazed to see an Evoque on the drive - You've only just had a Range Rover says he? How do you know says I? Well he says I have delivered and collected several sets of alloy wheels to your address recently and over the last year!!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
16-09-2011 03:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jitenc

RE: Duckworth Parts

hi Tim,..didn't your coupe come with style 6 alloys??? what is your opinion on the black alloys 20"??? How much are they??

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
16-09-2011 05:15pm
XFullFatTim

(16-09-2011 05:15pm)jitenc Wrote:  hi Tim,..didn't your coupe come with style 6 alloys??? what is your opinion on the black alloys 20"??? How much are they??

Ahem...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I had a small accident with a kerb, kerb won! I would love the black alloys but I've just emptied the bank account for this month - £4300+ for set of wheels and tyres is going some though and I have just got rid of 12 wheels and tyres from my garage, still have another 9 in there for my Defender so TBH if I have any more I won't be able to get the car in there. I want to buy winter tyres and will need some wheels for them, but black 20's might not be the wheels for winter time.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2011 05:41pm by XFullFatTim.)
16-09-2011 05:40pm
defender_uk

so I am not the only one that seems to collect wheels and trires....I jhave about five sets for the Defender...Sad
lol
and wanting a spare set for the RRE, if I ever get it from LR, for the winter tires.

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
16-09-2011 06:03pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim

is there a website for wheel and tyre fetishists?

16-09-2011 07:07pm
defender_uk

dunno...maybe we should start one Tim.....

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
16-09-2011 08:06pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply