babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Duckworth Parts - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: Dealership Feedback (/Forum-Dealership-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Duckworth Parts (/Thread-Duckworth-Parts)

Duckworth Parts - XFullFatTim - 16-09-2011 03:05pm

Excellent service from Dan - ordered 2 Style 6 alloys from him at the beginning of the week and they have arrived at my house at 3pm on Friday.

The delivery man was amazed to see an Evoque on the drive - You've only just had a Range Rover says he? How do you know says I? Well he says I have delivered and collected several sets of alloy wheels to your address recently and over the last year!!

RE: Duckworth Parts - jitenc - 16-09-2011 05:15pm

hi Tim,..didn't your coupe come with style 6 alloys??? what is your opinion on the black alloys 20"??? How much are they??

RE: Duckworth Parts - XFullFatTim - 16-09-2011 05:40pm

(16-09-2011 05:15pm)jitenc Wrote:  hi Tim,..didn't your coupe come with style 6 alloys??? what is your opinion on the black alloys 20"??? How much are they??

Ahem...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I had a small accident with a kerb, kerb won! I would love the black alloys but I've just emptied the bank account for this month - £4300+ for set of wheels and tyres is going some though and I have just got rid of 12 wheels and tyres from my garage, still have another 9 in there for my Defender so TBH if I have any more I won't be able to get the car in there. I want to buy winter tyres and will need some wheels for them, but black 20's might not be the wheels for winter time.

RE: Duckworth Parts - defender_uk - 16-09-2011 06:03pm

so I am not the only one that seems to collect wheels and trires....I jhave about five sets for the Defender...Sad
lol
and wanting a spare set for the RRE, if I ever get it from LR, for the winter tires.

RE: Duckworth Parts - XFullFatTim - 16-09-2011 07:07pm

is there a website for wheel and tyre fetishists?

RE: Duckworth Parts - defender_uk - 16-09-2011 08:06pm

dunno...maybe we should start one Tim.....