Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still waiting...
Lachlan

Still waiting...

Any of you gents use the Military Overseas LR Sales? I used their program to place my deposit and order in December 2012, paid in full when the Evoque was completed in March, and now it's July and I'm STILL waiting for delivery! Four months of paying for a vehicle I haven't even seen. Anyone else on this program still waiting?

MY13 RR Evoque Dynamic Si4 Automatic; Orkney Grey w/ Black Contrast Roof; Style 7 Wheels; Ebony Interior/Head Liner
08-07-2013 12:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

Still waiting...

Used the program and it all worked a treat. Where are you, in the UK or overseas?

Somewhere in the North Sea.
08-07-2013 05:50am
rchrdleigh

RE: Still waiting...

Used them twice now, both times paid on collection.
Could it be that you're not in the UK and the car is stuck in transit to New Mexico?
08-07-2013 11:03am
Lachlan

(08-07-2013 11:03am)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Used them twice now, both times paid on collection.
Could it be that you're not in the UK and the car is stuck in transit to New Mexico?

yes, I never went to the UK but they offered the program to anyone on military deployment outside the US, but I am back in the US now. Apparently they changed shippers right after I paid in full, and as far as I know, it still hasn't left the UK shipping facility.

MY13 RR Evoque Dynamic Si4 Automatic; Orkney Grey w/ Black Contrast Roof; Style 7 Wheels; Ebony Interior/Head Liner
08-07-2013 07:38pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Even though it is a special export try contacting our contact at LR Customer Services, Liam

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-07-2013 06:53am
Lachlan

It's in now. Only a month late!

20-07-2013 07:39pm