Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So long and thanks for all the fish
speary

So long and thanks for all the fish

Well it's time to go. My Evoque is sold. Thanks to all on the forum. It's been great with good advice and tips. Hopefully I made a useful contribution. Good luck with the rattles and creaks
Thanks again and goodbye for now
Steve

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
08-09-2014 10:22am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: So long and thanks for all the fish

Take it easy Steve.... what are you replacing it with?

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
08-09-2014 01:09pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

Good luck with whatever you get next!

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
09-09-2014 07:46am
speary

Replacing with an Audi A5 SLine SE Cabriolet. I really miss being able to take the roof off. shame the Evoque Cab didn't materialise

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
09-09-2014 10:18am
ceebee

Re: RE: So long and thanks for all the fish

(09-09-2014 10:18am)speary Wrote:  Replacing with an Audi A5 SLine SE Cabriolet. I really miss being able to take the roof off. shame the Evoque Cab didn't materialise

I replaced my Evoque pure with an Audi A5 S- line cabriolet also. (Sprint blue- fantastic spec). However, just bought another Evoque (Dynamic) as I travel more miles for work now and find the Evoque that bit more comfy on a long journey. Audi was a superb car though!

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 10:36pm by ceebee.)
09-09-2014 10:19pm
Goodison09

Yes I am leaving the Evoque fold purely on a business footing. I have enjoyed my time with it and had no problems at all. Looking forward to getting my fully loaded E Class Estate
16-09-2014 09:18pm
cjfp

Thread name stealer ! ( Smile )

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-So-long-a...l-the-fish

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
17-09-2014 06:58pm
speary

(17-09-2014 06:58pm)cjfp Wrote:  Thread name stealer ! ( Smile )

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-So-long-a...l-the-fish

I had forgotten that you had previously used it
Anyway, so long an....................... Smile

18-09-2014 12:41pm