Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shortest wait time ?
evQ

Shortest wait time ?

Who has the shortest wait time for orders?
--I got mine in less that 9 weeks (order to pick up from dealership) Tongue Out

BTW, was informed that my ordered went out the next day as one of the last order of the batch for the month so it came down from 12 weeks to 9 weeks.
19-04-2012 01:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Shortest wait time ?

My next door neighbour's daughter got one in a week............................................ thing was when she went to collect it it turned out she had ordered a Freelander2 by mistake, because that was what she thought the Evoque was called! She traded her Jeep Grand Cherokee for it after having told me for many years that Land Rovers were crap cars and she wouldn't be seen dead in one (she's a nice girl really!). Anyway she seems to be quite happy driving round in her shiny Santorini Black SD4 HSE Freelander2 and now has a "proper" Evoque on order for October delivery. Rolling with Laughter

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 06:48pm by XFullFatTim.)
19-04-2012 06:45pm
deadliner

(19-04-2012 06:45pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  My next door neighbour's daughter got one in a week............................................ thing was when she went to collect it it turned out she had ordered a Freelander2 by mistake, because that was what she thought the Evoque was called! She traded her Jeep Grand Cherokee for it after having told me for many years that Land Rovers were crap cars and she wouldn't be seen dead in one (she's a nice girl really!). Anyway she seems to be quite happy driving round in her shiny Santorini Black SD4 HSE Freelander2 and now has a "proper" Evoque on order for October delivery. Rolling with Laughter

Is she blond? Cool

Dynamic TD4, Fuji White, Verve, automatic, privacy glass, style 4 19, rear cam, front-pdc, seat heating, adaptive xenons. (delivered 14.6.)
19-04-2012 09:45pm
evQ

So I have handily beaten everyone. Can't believe how painful the waiting must be for people waiting three plus months. But I am sure it will be worth it...I am enjoying it completely, other than the pesky issue of finding a good portable GPS that actually works.
29-04-2012 05:34am
Evo-king

evQ.

From what I have read on here, US orders seem to have a turn around on 3 months.

You guys across the pond get better/speedier deal compared to us in the UK.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-04-2012 09:50am