Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Shipping time & tracking of ship
allyb123

Neo, see my PM or;
Ordered my Evoque early December (8th Dec comes to mind) for a Feb build (was
built on Feb 27th) and a 20/22nd April delivery (anticipating an early handover according to dealer due to early arrival into port).
Ordered from Trivett Alexandria in Sydney

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
21-03-2012 05:14am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maarten

My RRE is scheduled to arrive 12 April in Brisbane. Has anybody an idea how long by average the discharge/line release will take?

Evoque Prestige | Build: 16 Feb 2012 | Delivered: 23 April 2012
Auto | SD4 | 5 door | Fuji white | Spirit interior | Prestige tech pack | Adaptive dynamics | Panoramic roof | 20" Style 6 wheels Very Happy
21-03-2012 06:11am
DefLeppard

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship

2 to 3 weeks from when it lands in port to when its ready for pickup seems to be the average.

All very dependant on how long customs takes to clear it.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
21-03-2012 08:59am
allyb123

Really? Got a message from my dealer that I might be able to pick mine up on the 20th April, it only arrives in port kembla on the 12th April?
Customs must be quicker in NSW? Wink

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
21-03-2012 12:00pm
DefLeppard

Yup, wouldnt surprise me. Melbourne dock workers are not known for their efficiency.

See other thread - Jimmy (a fellow Melbournite) had his arrive 10 days ago at the port. And still no news that the dealer even has it yet! Maybe its sitting there waiting for my ship load and its going to be cleared/transported at the same time?

I am about to switch into nagging mode - that is, you nag every day or so for a delivery date, so that they eventually get so sick of you nagging they get the delivery happening super fast to shut you the hell up Smile

(eg I was calling the dealer 2 weeks ago to make sure he had ordered and had ready for installation the full set of mudflaps, 1 week ago I called to make sure my personalised number plates i posted had arrived and were ready to go.)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

21-03-2012 09:17pm
allyb123

Got a delivery date yet Def?

26-03-2012 09:17am
Jimmy Millna

Dealer rang on Friday to say my car was "cleared to transport yesterday"- ie Thursday last week. So expecting it at dealership tomorrow. He said they'll prob need a week to prepare, tint windows and add roof rails. Fine by me -need to work out finance so I can just turn up sign papers, quick demo, grab keys and drive off into sunset! So for pick up of a brand spankin new evoque - conservatively, early next week sounds about right.

So to get an idea of the time involved once on our shores:
- Arrived port 12.03.12
- Cleared for transport 22.03.12
- Transported "in theory" on 26-27th.3.12
- At dealers in Geelong 27th. Fingers crossed.

On order Since august 2011 with zero sign of build slot!!Evil
Fuji white 5 door, prestige si4, pano roof, spirit interior, style 5 wheels, prestige tech pack, park assist,
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 12:20am by Jimmy Millna.)
26-03-2012 10:49am
DefLeppard

(26-03-2012 10:49am)Jimmy Millna Wrote:  . So to get an idea of the time ivolved once on our shores:
- Arrived port 12.03.12
- Cleared for transport 22.03.12
- Transported "in theory" on 26-27th.3.12
- At dealers in Geelong 27th. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info re the dates Jimmy. Damm the port is slower than Id hoped. 14-15 days from arrival to leaving the port.

Mine landed 19th, and is hopefully being transported end of this week.

I have asked for a delivery date before Easter - so far, no promises.

Jimmy , if my is down at the dealers getting prepared when you pick up yours - can you take a picture please Smile

26-03-2012 10:39pm
Jimmy Millna

(26-03-2012 10:39pm)DefLeppard Wrote:  Thanks for the info re the dates Jimmy. Damm the port is slower than Id hoped. 14-15 days from arrival to leaving the port.

Mine landed 19th, and is hopefully being transported end of this week.

I have asked for a delivery date before Easter - so far, no promises.

Jimmy , if my is down at the dealers getting prepared when you pick up yours - can you take a picture please Smile

Ha! no problem will keep my eyes peeled for a flash of maritius blue when im down there - will let you know def.

On order Since august 2011 with zero sign of build slot!!Evil
Fuji white 5 door, prestige si4, pano roof, spirit interior, style 5 wheels, prestige tech pack, park assist,
27-03-2012 12:18am
deebabe2004

(21-03-2012 06:11am)Maarten Wrote:  My RRE is scheduled to arrive 12 April in Brisbane. Has anybody an idea how long by average the discharge/line release will take?

Our baby arrived in Brisbane on the 13th of March and was apparently delivered to dealer on the 16th (according to the tracking website) unfortunately this was not the case, our baby rangie is only being delivered to the dealers tmw, 28th of march and fingers crossed we will get in on 31st march saturday morning - 2 weeks and 4 days after landing on our shores and 4months and 1 week since ordered.

Soooo excited just want it already, so sick of waiting.

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

27-03-2012 01:42pm