Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Service Plan Costs
alibeau

RE: Service Plan Costs

Booked mine in for its first service on Tuesday next week. It is not due until early Jan but I have an ongoing (intermittent) problem with my heated steering wheel and keyless locking so thought I would get it booked in sooner rather than later.

£343 at Conwy Landrover, will collect and drop off my car and provide courtesy car, I'm happy with that Smile

Ali Smile

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
13-12-2012 01:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

My car is booked in for January, got an email from dealer saying its due 28th december, car says its due in 19 days, so went up to dealer and service advisor said its not due until 16th January.

Service plan from Stratstone is £33 but I think it's come down a bit since I took it out.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
13-12-2012 01:20pm
stunt

(08-12-2012 09:24pm)Bodlyfunctions Wrote:  Hi Stunt,
Is that a 3yr deal or a 3 service deal? What annual mileage did you quote when you set it up? Farnell in Bradford offered me a 3 year deal but based on 12k miles p.a.
When I told them I did 26-28k per year, it rocketed up to nearly £1400!!!
Went with Hillendale in the end, first 3 services £999

3yr or 3 service which ever comes first , at book intervals ie 2 x A , 1 x B

Fuji SD4 Dynamic. Coupe. Manual, Privacy
18-12-2012 09:25pm
Tony

Just had a call from my selling dealer to say my service is due this month, discount price £315 incl VAT + £15 for a courtesy car.

Was told all Evoques coming in for service will get a software update to the battery monitoring system, apart form that its an expensive oil change at only 6300 miles!

Tony

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
09-01-2013 12:11pm
vinny

1st service this Friday coming,£290 from supplying dealer.Started off at £380 till I beat them down quoting a cheaper price elsewhere which they didnt have to check up on because they already knew the other dealers prices! Bugs me why they don't quote their best price initially especially if they were the supplying dealer

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
09-01-2013 07:33pm
J77

Mine had its first service today, running like new. Spent the day with a Fl2 SD4, tried to persuede them to give me the £98k Range Rover for the day, but they weren't swallowing it.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
10-01-2013 06:50pm
Tosh

Just had my first service (etc) done at an indy in London

£354

Back to the OP, 3 of those would work out at your service plan cost almost exactly. That said, mines an approved independent rather than main stealer. Courtesy car offered and declined but they did pick it up and drop it off for me

Prestige 5dr SD4 auto. Lux pack. Ipanema sand/Spirit. Privacy glass. Ordered 10 Sept, delivered 6 March 2012
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 05:30pm by Tosh.)
29-01-2013 05:28pm
xxxx5

Had mine service today, can't say it was the greatest customer service I have ever experienced, especially given that having had the car all day, they still didn't remover the service indicator!

Car was washed, when I asked for it not to be. I even left a note on the dashboard. Anyway back in another week or so for the replacement parcel shelf and air vents to be fitted (don't ask)

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
29-01-2013 09:35pm
cjfp

(29-01-2013 09:35pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Had mine service today, can't say it was the greatest customer service I have ever experienced, especially given that having had the car all day, they still didn't remover the service indicator!

Car was washed, when I asked for it not to be. I even left a note on the dashboard. Anyway back in another week or so for the replacement parcel shelf and air vents to be fitted (don't ask)

Service indicator - not saying this is their excuse, but there is a software bug that doesn't allow it to be reset (on some cars, and there is. Manual work-around)

Air vents .... I'm asking ! Wink

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
29-01-2013 09:43pm
cjh

4 year service plan for £1300 and they threw in the 1st MOT...... Quite pleased with that Smile

Ordered Oct 2012: Dynamic SD4, Firenze Red, Indus Pano, Gloss black strata, Ebony headlining
Aeroflip, Verve interior, Keyless entry, Powered Tailgate, Surround cameras, High beam assist, Heated steering wheel
29-01-2013 11:09pm