Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ready to order Dyanmic....probably
Ranger4

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably

Very Happy

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
20-02-2012 03:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pete_G1

Ok...order done, at the moment it is;

SD4 AUTO Dynamic - FUJI White - LUX Pack

No one mentioned that considering AD is the least of your worries once you start thinking about colours, contrast roofs, LUX packs...oh and puddle lamps. Wink

Dealer estimates July for delivery, so I've got a while to ponder all of the above.

Cheers Thumbs Up

SD4 AUTO Prestige - Santorini Black - Ambience - LUX Pack - 20" Style 6 - Spare wheel! - Ordered Feb 12 / Collected 11/7/12
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 10:20am by Pete_G1.)
23-02-2012 09:27am
caroline11000

Well done, you won't be disappointed Very Happy

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
23-02-2012 10:11am
Evo-king

(23-02-2012 09:27am)Pete_G1 Wrote:  Ok...order done, at the moment it is;

SD4 AUTO Dynamic - FUJI White - LUX Pack

No one mentioned that considering AD is the least of your worries once you start thinking about colours, contrast roofs, LUX packs...oh and puddle lamps. Wink

Dealer estimates July for delivery, so I've got a while to ponder all of the above.

Cheers Thumbs Up

Good luck with the order, Feb-July, much better than our Oct-June.

Thought Puddle Lights were standard on yours.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
23-02-2012 12:14pm
MartinP

Well done Pete.....you now have some time to kill while you ponder potential changes to your spec!!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
23-02-2012 01:30pm
Pete_G1

Well, I've had a bit of a change of heart....

I spent yesterday test driving Dynamic/Prestige models back-to-back and I've really fallen for the Prestige interior - I also went out in a Dynamic with the Plus pack to see how that felt with the seat upgrades...

As a result I've changed to a SD4 Auto Prestige LUX Santorini/Ambience with 20" Style 6 and a spare wheel!

I still really like the look of the Dynamic from the outside, but considering I'm going to spend so much time looking at the inside, the Prestige has got me!

I've decided on black to try and accent the chrome as much as possible and ambience is a really nice light place to be...

....so that's it.

....for now Wink

SD4 AUTO Prestige - Santorini Black - Ambience - LUX Pack - 20" Style 6 - Spare wheel! - Ordered Feb 12 / Collected 11/7/12
27-02-2012 03:43pm
broady43

(27-02-2012 03:43pm)Pete_G1 Wrote:  Well, I've had a bit of a change of heart....

I spent yesterday test driving Dynamic/Prestige models back-to-back and I've really fallen for the Prestige interior - I also went out in a Dynamic with the Plus pack to see how that felt with the seat upgrades...

As a result I've changed to a SD4 Auto Prestige LUX Santorini/Ambience with 20" Style 6 and a spare wheel!

I still really like the look of the Dynamic from the outside, but considering I'm going to spend so much time looking at the inside, the Prestige has got me!

I've decided on black to try and accent the chrome as much as possible and ambience is a really nice light place to be...

....so that's it.

....for now Wink
Good luck,I am sure you will change your mind again.I changed my spec and colour 3 times at the dealers!

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
27-02-2012 05:07pm
Straydox

(27-02-2012 03:43pm)Pete_G1 Wrote:  Well, I've had a bit of a change of heart....

....so that's it.

....for now Wink

A good choice I think, well done.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
27-02-2012 07:00pm
MartinP

I think that's a good choice Pete, from a fellow Prestige Lux Ambiance chap!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
27-02-2012 07:08pm
Straydox

--

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 07:33pm by Straydox.)
27-02-2012 07:31pm