Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles?
Broadsword1959

How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles?

Have been searching sites in US for Evoque Upgrade equipment and came across this site where you can change your whole interior trim for numerous wood, metalic or coloured combinations.

Any thoughts on if you would change and if so to what??

Dash kits

Link fixed!

Would probably go for the 41 Piece Kit but the choice of colours........

I can see some of you with Firenza Red Dynamics looking at the Red sports Finish Laughing

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 06:09pm by Broadsword1959.)
15-03-2012 06:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles?

Looks nice with burr walnut. I had one of those kits applied to my Freelander 1. The kits don't replace the original trim, they stick over the top with industrial strength adhesive stripes. If you go for it check that there isn't a different kit for LHD and RHD cars

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-03-2012 06:17pm
cjfp

That whole site is like a toy shop !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
15-03-2012 06:25pm
Broadsword1959

(15-03-2012 06:17pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Looks nice with burr walnut. I had one of those kits applied to my Freelander 1. The kits don't replace the original trim, they stick over the top with industrial strength adhesive stripes. If you go for it check that there isn't a different kit for LHD and RHD cars

Excellent Point on the LHD / RHD Issue - but looking at the schematics they seem to be mirror imaged. I think I will wait till I get my BabyRR next month and pick up any upgrade / mod kits on my next trip to USA (2 weeks later).

The Exhaust Tips from this same company I will be bringing back this time as I think the exhaust finish on the SD4 could have been a bit better from LR

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
15-03-2012 06:28pm
cjfp

Also, can't see options for manual cars

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
15-03-2012 06:30pm
Broadsword1959

(15-03-2012 06:25pm)cjfp Wrote:  That whole site is like a toy shop !

Glad I could point you at it.

I am sure they may get some orders from UK or US now that I have highlighted on here

No commercial interest on my behalf by the way! Just wanting to spread the knowledge of options that are available if you look

(15-03-2012 06:30pm)cjfp Wrote:  Also, can't see options for manual cars

cjfp

If you deleted Parts 19-21 on the schematic I think it would work

Typical US site - not many manuals on the road here.
When get my rental car in Houston they always have a strange questioning look if i ask for a "stick shift".

Not been able to get one for past 2 years - always auto.
(15-03-2012 06:30pm)cjfp Wrote:  Also, can't see options for manual cars

I can see you being first with the Lambo Style doors Laughing

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 06:39pm by Broadsword1959.)
15-03-2012 06:30pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

CJ, it's an American company, there aren't any manual RRE's in the USA

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-03-2012 06:46pm