babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? (/Thread-How-about-changing-your-whole-dashboard-and-trim-styles)

How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - Broadsword1959 - 15-03-2012 06:04pm

Have been searching sites in US for Evoque Upgrade equipment and came across this site where you can change your whole interior trim for numerous wood, metalic or coloured combinations.

Any thoughts on if you would change and if so to what??

Dash kits

Link fixed!

Would probably go for the 41 Piece Kit but the choice of colours........

I can see some of you with Firenza Red Dynamics looking at the Red sports Finish Laughing

RE: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - XFullFatTim - 15-03-2012 06:17pm

Looks nice with burr walnut. I had one of those kits applied to my Freelander 1. The kits don't replace the original trim, they stick over the top with industrial strength adhesive stripes. If you go for it check that there isn't a different kit for LHD and RHD cars

RE: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - cjfp - 15-03-2012 06:25pm

That whole site is like a toy shop !

RE: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - Broadsword1959 - 15-03-2012 06:28pm

(15-03-2012 06:17pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Looks nice with burr walnut. I had one of those kits applied to my Freelander 1. The kits don't replace the original trim, they stick over the top with industrial strength adhesive stripes. If you go for it check that there isn't a different kit for LHD and RHD cars

Excellent Point on the LHD / RHD Issue - but looking at the schematics they seem to be mirror imaged. I think I will wait till I get my BabyRR next month and pick up any upgrade / mod kits on my next trip to USA (2 weeks later).

The Exhaust Tips from this same company I will be bringing back this time as I think the exhaust finish on the SD4 could have been a bit better from LR

RE: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - cjfp - 15-03-2012 06:30pm

Also, can't see options for manual cars

RE: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - Broadsword1959 - 15-03-2012 06:30pm

(15-03-2012 06:25pm)cjfp Wrote:  That whole site is like a toy shop !

Glad I could point you at it.

I am sure they may get some orders from UK or US now that I have highlighted on here

No commercial interest on my behalf by the way! Just wanting to spread the knowledge of options that are available if you look

(15-03-2012 06:30pm)cjfp Wrote:  Also, can't see options for manual cars

cjfp

If you deleted Parts 19-21 on the schematic I think it would work

Typical US site - not many manuals on the road here.
When get my rental car in Houston they always have a strange questioning look if i ask for a "stick shift".

Not been able to get one for past 2 years - always auto.
(15-03-2012 06:30pm)cjfp Wrote:  Also, can't see options for manual cars

I can see you being first with the Lambo Style doors Laughing

RE: How about changing your whole dashboard and trim styles? - XFullFatTim - 15-03-2012 06:46pm

CJ, it's an American company, there aren't any manual RRE's in the USA