Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure Modified and photo shoot
EosMilan

RE: Pure Modified and photo shoot

Hi Velvet!,

(01-07-2015 11:14pm)Velvet Wrote:  I was actually debating over dipping these alloys black. Not sure if it would suit a dark Blue car though hmm

Hmmhhh.. personally I'm not a fan of black alloys and dipped ones indeed have a matt finish I really don't like. But that's strictly personal. Save the dipping spray cost for bigger rims! Wink

See you!,
Eos
17-07-2015 06:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Velvet

(16-07-2015 04:09pm)Evoque EH Wrote:  Looks great Velvet! I am about to make the same job done for my brand new Evoque I will be receiving the end of this month. I am a little bit worried though, if the paint (in my case Fuji White) will last for years to come in the bumpers and all other parts.. Then again, most of the cars have painted bumpers and they last just fine. When you had your vehicle painted, they of course used some kind of primer first, right? Did they have to sand the parts some way before painting too? Do they give some kind of warranty for the paint job too?

Hey, thanks Smile If it is done by a professional panel beater/spray painter using the correct procedure I don't see why it wouldn't last as long as any paint elsewhere on the car.

I assume he used a primer yes, sanding im not sure. I didn't ask. It was done by my cousin who owns a panel beating business so I left it to him. Hes the pro after all. I drove 3 hours to bring the car to his shop because I know how good he is at what he does and I had no hesitation trusting him with it, not to mention his honest pricing. Because it was someone I know im sure he will help me out in future if there any problems with it.

I would go with a quality garage and make sure to ask first about the warranty so your sure before hand.
21-07-2015 02:34am
Velvet

(17-07-2015 01:19pm)jph Wrote:  Hi Velvet
How smooth is your gear change esp. 1st to 2nd. I have an ED4 manual in Sydney and the dealer has never been able to get it right. Has improved with time but still crunches into 2nd when cold.
Cheers
John

Hey, I haven't noticed anything worrying about the gear changes. 1st to second is always the least smooth transition, but the clunk sound of the shift is very similar across all gears
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2015 12:39pm by Velvet.)
22-07-2015 11:02am