Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Picking up Saturday!!
wokkaman

Picking up Saturday!!

Excited,

RRS 5.0 SC Sold,

Picking up Saturday: 3 Door SD4 Dynamic , Firenze Red, Verve interior, Privacy, Lux Pack, Panoramic Roof, Heated Steering Wheel, Load Retention SystemVery HappyVery Happy

RRS 5.0 SC, Santorini Black, Ebony, Privacy Glass, 360 Camera, Logic 7, TV, Heated Steering Wheel, Towpack
* Kawasaki ZX10R (05) - Green - Ohlins Damper, R&G Spindles, Hump
* Focus ST2 - Blue, side stripes
* Boeing Chinook HC2 - 2 x T55 engines 3,750 hp each!! 183mph, 2xM134 Miniguns, 1xM60 Machinegun Very Happy
04-10-2012 01:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FujiSan

RE: Picking up Saturday!!

You must be chuffed - phots please when it arrives.

Loving the Chinook, by the way...

TD4 Pure - Now a rare breed...

[Image: 131166.png]
04-10-2012 02:43pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Wokka fancy seeing you on here.................. an Evoque should fit better in the back of one of your works trucks than the RRS

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-10-2012 11:07pm
wokkaman

(04-10-2012 11:07pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Wokka fancy seeing you on here.................. an Evoque should fit better in the back of one of your works trucks than the RRS

indeed, would of been better if LR got the F**.... order right!!!! NO LUX pack! Factory are going to have to build a new one, got the current one for nowSad

RRS 5.0 SC, Santorini Black, Ebony, Privacy Glass, 360 Camera, Logic 7, TV, Heated Steering Wheel, Towpack
* Boeing Chinook HC2 - 2 x T55 engines 3,750 hp each!! 183mph, 2xM134 Miniguns, 1xM60 Machinegun Very Happy
07-10-2012 05:45pm
XFullFatTim

That is awful and seems to be becoming an all too common incident Wokka, quite a few people here have received Pures without specced fog lights (which according to LR cannot be retro-fitted)and some without other options. Was it LR got the order wrong or the dealership that forgot to add the Lux pack?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 06:09pm by XFullFatTim.)
07-10-2012 06:08pm
ojonesyo

(07-10-2012 06:08pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  That is awful and seems to be becoming an all too common incident Wokka, quite a few people here have received Pures without specced fog lights (which according to LR cannot be retro-fitted)and some without other options. Was it LR got the order wrong or the dealership that forgot to add the Lux pack?

My evoque arrived without the Maccasser wood insert.....the dealer rushed to show me a printout that showed he had ordered it correctly. I quickly decided that I did not want it added. Nevertheless, its not good practice to make such errors on what is a huge purchase for us customers. I am happy without the timber insert because it would have added another colour/material to what is already a 'busy' interior..... tan, ivory and expresso leathers along with brushed aluminium trims.

SD4 Prestige Lux 5 door auto, Havana/Tan, Style 7 alloys, tow kit, spare wheel, high-beam assist, etc ..Arrived June 2012
08-10-2012 12:09am
wokkaman

(07-10-2012 06:08pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  That is awful and seems to be becoming an all too common incident Wokka, quite a few people here have received Pures without specced fog lights (which according to LR cannot be retro-fitted)and some without other options. Was it LR got the order wrong or the dealership that forgot to add the Lux pack?

It was one the order form, the dealer should of spotted imho..... they just rang and offered a grand off.... they got a one way answerTwisted Evil so a build a new one 6-8 weeks,, meantime I keep this one. Also pushing for compensation.

So here is what it was missing:

Lux Pack includes: Tailgate - Powered Electrical Tailgate (Open & Close), Roof - Fixed Panoramic including Power Blinds, Audio System - 825w Meridian Surround Sound System with radio and single slot CD player, MP3 disc and file compatibility, subwoofer and 16 speakers, 8" high resolution dual-view touch-screen (includes white fire headphones x 1), Analogue/ digital television, Interior Rear View Mirror - Auto-dimming, Surround Camera System with Towing Assist, Blind Spot Monitoring, Keyless Entry, Park Assist, Climate control - automatic with air filtration and air quality sensing for automatic recirculation

08-10-2012 09:49am
XFullFatTim

Did you spec the Aeroflip? It used to be standard and now is £150 option - it's the small black spoiler on the main spoiler. Might be a "compensation" point if you forgot that yourself!

08-10-2012 10:12am
wokkaman

(08-10-2012 10:12am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Did you spec the Aeroflip? It used to be standard and now is £150 option - it's the small black spoiler on the main spoiler. Might be a "compensation" point if you forgot that yourself!

Good point, the one I have has it, so just emailed them to confirm - currently looking a Dec deliveryShocked But factory are coming back later today/tomorrow with a "date"

08-10-2012 11:22am
Big G

(04-10-2012 01:45pm)wokkaman Wrote:  Excited,

RRS 5.0 SC Sold,

Picking up Saturday: 3 Door SD4 Dynamic , Firenze Red, Verve interior, Privacy, Lux Pack, Panoramic Roof, Heated Steering Wheel, Load Retention SystemVery HappyVery Happy

Remember that feeling - enjoy - I do after 8 months love it ! Still turns envious heads !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
08-10-2012 02:50pm