Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next car spec
m_101

RE: Next car spec

Mine are the continentals too guys - I don't think I drive that fast! Have to say the wear is even on the tyres so don't think tracking is out. The rears hardly seem to wear out at all, have over 6mm left as you say. I'm going to get the fronts replaced soon and will then really be able to judge wear rate.

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
09-09-2013 11:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I see on my order for the new car that it will be fitted with Michelins................ haven't had them on a car in donkey's years

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-09-2013 09:23am
WB
WB

(09-09-2013 05:00pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I've just had a valuation done on my car - Coupe Auto Dynamic Plus Lux - so the only options it doesn't have are Metallic paint, smokers pack, solar reflective front screen, High Beam Assist and a spare wheel. It has 19930 miles on it and I have been told between £31000 and £32500............. it is 2 years and one day old today. Cost new £48000 so the good days of low depreciation are over, especially for Coupe owners. Two dealerships valued the car and one of them seems to have a forecourt overflowing with late plate cars so maybe now, just after a registration year plate change isn't a good time to be looking for a valuation when there is a lot of stock in the dealership network

Tim, I just sold my second Evoque privately at a very good price - depreciated £1000 in 7 months and 3000 miles. I sold the first one at 1 year privately with 5000 miles for £150 less than I paid for it. Takes a bit of patience but well specced cars do sell. If you prefer a dealer I had a very sensible offer from Landrover Berkshire (talk to Charles) so they may be worth trying.
12-09-2013 07:50pm