Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New owner
e668ecp

New owner

Purchased an Evoque Prestige 5dr with lots of toys from Rocar Moores this week after looking for months!

Rocar Moores have been very good and helpful but generally I have found that the dealers have no idea about the models that they are selling and some couldn't care less!

I am finally moving on from MG Rover products having had them all of my life so far and the latter two, a ZT and a ZTT diesels, have been excellent. I just hope the engine (M47R) in the Evoque is as reliable as the one in the ZT's. I feel quite sad not to be able to buy another MG Rover but this is as close as I could get (I didn't want an SAIC MG!). My dad still has a ZTT and a ZT V8 so I can still admire them when I want lol
02-05-2015 05:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HotLap

RE: New owner

Congrats on your new Evoque, I hope you enjoy it and get many years of trouble free service out of it. I'm new to the Evoque as well just having purchased a 2015 Prestige model in late Feb of this year!

2015 Evoque Prestige in Santorini Black with Ivory/Espresso interior
05-05-2015 08:10pm
dynamicgirl

RE: New owner

Hi there e668ecp and welcome to babyrr.com! Hope you enjoy your new Evoque. Sounds like you try to do your homework well before committing to a car purchase, ..if only the sales people could be bothered to do the same, while helping us make our choices, lol. In saying that I had absolutely no issue with the dealership I purchased mine from in March (Stratstone, Bury). Have fun with your car! Smile Paula

MY15 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door in Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Style 9's, Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Keyless, Heated Steering Wheel, VB Edition Centre Caps, Black Alloy Nuts & Lockers, Philips XV 5K Xenons, Witter Detachable Tow Bar & Full Interior LED's. Barmeca Black Side Steps, Bonnet Vents and Mudflaps to be fitted. Very Happy
Gone MY12 Dynamic SI4 Coupe, Fuji White, Contrast Black Roof, All Black Pack Parts Fitted.
06-05-2015 11:00am