babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New owner - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: New owner (/Thread-New-owner)

New owner - e668ecp - 02-05-2015 05:26pm

Purchased an Evoque Prestige 5dr with lots of toys from Rocar Moores this week after looking for months!

Rocar Moores have been very good and helpful but generally I have found that the dealers have no idea about the models that they are selling and some couldn't care less!

I am finally moving on from MG Rover products having had them all of my life so far and the latter two, a ZT and a ZTT diesels, have been excellent. I just hope the engine (M47R) in the Evoque is as reliable as the one in the ZT's. I feel quite sad not to be able to buy another MG Rover but this is as close as I could get (I didn't want an SAIC MG!). My dad still has a ZTT and a ZT V8 so I can still admire them when I want lol

RE: New owner - HotLap - 05-05-2015 08:10pm

Congrats on your new Evoque, I hope you enjoy it and get many years of trouble free service out of it. I'm new to the Evoque as well just having purchased a 2015 Prestige model in late Feb of this year!

RE: New owner - dynamicgirl - 06-05-2015 11:00am

Hi there e668ecp and welcome to babyrr.com! Hope you enjoy your new Evoque. Sounds like you try to do your homework well before committing to a car purchase, ..if only the sales people could be bothered to do the same, while helping us make our choices, lol. In saying that I had absolutely no issue with the dealership I purchased mine from in March (Stratstone, Bury). Have fun with your car! Smile Paula