Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Member - Just Purchased... now waiting!
QUEEVO

RE: New Member - Just Purchased... now waiting!

Damo - what date do you have for Oct delivery...?

Also - I am coming from my MX5 that Ive had for 12 years... just remember to get in the front seats after putting something in the back. The number of times I have gone to get in wrong door of Mrs Queevo's vehicle... well it's still embarrassing the the tenth time you do it.

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
17-07-2012 07:29am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yupstr8up

(28-05-2012 02:06am)TiTan Wrote:  Its purely a matter of personal preference, but having just sold a black car to upgrade to my Evoque, I doubt I would buy a black car again. When new/sparkling clean they look amazing, but even a little bit of road dust/dirt makes them look very dull. Plus, the all black look (body, glass, roof) hides some of the styling touches of the Evoque, which is a shame IMO.

Totally agree Titan, i had a black Ti Murano, classy looking no doubt but what a bugger to keep clean....I'm glad i stuck with white...had it a week and didn't realise how dusty/dirty it was until i peeled off a window sticker! I wouldn't allow the colour (black) to peev me because i know it looks good but is always dirty!

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
23-07-2012 04:02am
Damo

Queevo - still don't have a confirmed delivery date, or even build date. I emailed the dealer on Saturday, but he says the status hasn't changed. I hope that's not a bad sign!

Do you think I should have these dates confirmed by now?

Ordered: TD4, Auto, 5 door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headliner, Tech Pack, Clearview Pack, Heated Seats + More!
02-08-2012 02:37am
Damo

Okay, a few dates have now been provided. Car has a build data of 13 August and should dock in Australia 01 October. I presume it's another 2-3 weeks post this date until I'll receive it?

So looking forward to getting it - seeing more of them on the road now, they are just such a beautiful looking car!

Ordered: TD4, Auto, 5 door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headliner, Tech Pack, Clearview Pack, Heated Seats + More!
28-08-2012 07:31am
Neo

Nice Damo!

It usually takes 2 weeks after it lands in Port of yr state.

You can track yr car and the ship it on at marinetraffic.com

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
28-08-2012 08:05am
Damo

Well after what seemed like forever, my beautiful Evoque has arrived! I was travelling for work when it docked so my dealer kindly sent me a pic to keep me company. I got back Sunday and picked it up Monday Oct 22nd. It's stunning, a truly gorgeous car. Happy with every option I chose, and love the colour combo of Orkney Grey with black roof.
The one downside is that the pano roof has a big, ugly scratch! Naturally took it straight back to the dealer, he has ordered a replacement glass panel. Unfortunate, but not too big a deal.
I'll post some photos once I get some decent ones.

23-10-2012 10:46am
Ringo

Damo
Congratulations on the delivery of your new "Baby". Pity about the roof, but enjoy after the long wait.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

TD4 Pure Coupe, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, auto head lights
Ordered : Early Aug, Build :Nov 21 :Boat arrived 9th Jan,Very Happy Dealer called, picking up Friday Jan 25th
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2012 11:36pm by Ringo.)
24-10-2012 12:16am
Barneyridge

Congrats mate, enjoy the ride. They get better with age

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
24-10-2012 02:22am
Neo

Congrats!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
25-10-2012 01:04am