Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Member - Just Purchased... now waiting!
Damo

RE: New Member - Just Purchased... now waiting!

Yeah, I've had black cars before, and each time I get rid of one I swear that's the last time! But then I'm sucked back in again Smile

Ordered: TD4, Auto, 5 door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headliner, Tech Pack, Clearview Pack, Heated Seats + More!
28-05-2012 02:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QUEEVO

well worth the pricing exercise at least...

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
28-05-2012 02:46am
Damo

So final decision has been made: black it is! Now I just need to wait for the October delivery Neutral I'm sure that'll be a piece of cake...

At least I can enjoy other people taking delivery via this site!

Ordered: TD4, Auto, 5 door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headliner, Tech Pack, Clearview Pack, Heated Seats + More!
30-05-2012 06:33am
Neo

(30-05-2012 06:33am)Damo Wrote:  So final decision has been made: black it is! Now I just need to wait for the October delivery Neutral I'm sure that'll be a piece of cake...

At least I can enjoy other people taking delivery via this site!

Congrats on your order!

It's a combination of joy and envy watching others get their cars! But hopefully it's all worth it for those still waiting (including myself).

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
30-05-2012 07:23am
Damo

Okay so this is possibly a stupid question, but with the electric seats, does it include front/back movement? The website is unclear and I can't seem to find the answer. On the site, it says tilt, height and lumbar, but doesn't mention front/back motion. Anyone know the answer?

EDIT: Answered my own question by visiting the dealer. It does include the front/back motion.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 06:29am by Damo.)
05-06-2012 11:40am
Damo

Updated my order with my final colour selection. Have gone with Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano Roof. Have also ordered the Style 6 20" wheels, but I will probably replace them with the gloss black wheels post-delivery i.e. when I save up enough!

02-07-2012 06:31am
chiggy

(02-07-2012 06:31am)Damo Wrote:  Updated my order with my final colour selection. Have gone with Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano Roof. Have also ordered the Style 6 20" wheels, but I will probably replace them with the gloss black wheels post-delivery i.e. when I save up enough!

get them painted instead of getting the gloss black one's. I know someone who does them and they look exactly the same and will save you $5k easy.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
02-07-2012 12:51pm
Damo

(02-07-2012 12:51pm)chiggy Wrote:  get them painted instead of getting the gloss black one's. I know someone who does them and they look exactly the same and will save you $5k easy.

Oh wow, I will definitely do that! Would you mind sending me the details of that person? I think the Style 6 are a great looking wheel, so if I can just get them painted, perfect!!!

03-07-2012 01:05am
Loudspeaker777

(05-06-2012 11:40am)Damo Wrote:  Okay so this is possibly a stupid question, but with the electric seats, does it include front/back movement? The website is unclear and I can't seem to find the answer. On the site, it says tilt, height and lumbar, but doesn't mention front/back motion. Anyone know the answer?

EDIT: Answered my own question by visiting the dealer. It does include the front/back motion.

Hi, I'm also having question regarding to the electric driver seat comes with TD4 pure, i think the electric driver seat is only for up/down, front/black is manual. BTW has anyone ordered electric seats for her/his pure evoque?
17-07-2012 05:50am
DefLeppard

The whole electric seat thing on a pure is complicated.

The Base pure with NO tech pack is all manual

The Pure with the tech pack has an electric seat which is just up and down.

The optional extra at $2500 of electric seats specs it up to what you get in a dynamic - called 6 way adjustment.

Up
down
Back
forward
upper section recline down
upper section up.

It , much to my dismay, does not include the seat cushion tilt.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
17-07-2012 07:18am