Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My New Evoque!
Evoqess

RE: My New Evoque!

Ah Tim, you called my bluff! We do have lots of glorious sun - except for November through February which is one long rain shower, that rusts the golfclubs but dusts the ski hills with powdered snow.
It really is a beautiful city (shhh, don't tell too many people - I may be getting a 5 door but interior room might get tight for visiting BabyRR peeps needing a ride from the airport!) Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
12-10-2011 06:28am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SebM

Congrats !!!!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
12-10-2011 06:54am
vcruiser

Awesome! Looks great!
This means i should get mine in the next few weeks!

Good to see some americans and canadians here too!
12-10-2011 02:40pm
Acwats

(12-10-2011 12:02am)rgjdn Wrote:  
(11-10-2011 10:46pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Pete

P.S. why doesn't anyone post any photos of their cars!??!

Er our cars are all delayed Sad

(11-10-2011 11:50pm)Tekno Wrote:  Shouldn't this be in the 'My New Evoque' section? If everyone started a thread like this, the forum is going to quickly become overrun with photos of cars.

Not in the immediate future - see above commentCrying

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
12-10-2011 07:17pm
ApeelinZ

Congrads! It looks beautiful. I'm sure you will enjoy it in sunny California.

I am one of the other USA members here (Chicago) and this forum seems to have the most action and the members here have been very inviting and informative. I haven't pulled the trigger yet on ordering my Evoque yet as I heard about the delays in deliveries and my dealer just showed me an email saying that 20" wheels were not available to order until November. I am waiting until they have everything sorted out.

And now I hear they are toying with a 300 hp Evoque so now I really am not sure if I want to wait for that.

Land Rover should do like other manufacturers such as Audi with its Stasis packages and Bmw with its Dinan packages and do a Tuning kit available through the dealer and still covered under warranty. This way those with their Evoques already could be included in the fun. Very Happy
12-10-2011 09:25pm
ApeelinZ

And on that bombshell...goodnight! Laughing
14-10-2011 09:45pm
bell-auto-services

Ive also heard about a "Special vehicle" that is a uprated high power petrol turbo car. I here it will have a new bigger turbo and a tubular manifold on and will be built in special vehicles to order.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
14-10-2011 09:52pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lulu101

(12-10-2011 12:02am)rgjdn Wrote:  
(11-10-2011 10:46pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Welcome to the forum rgjdn.

why do your cars have registration plates like that fitted ? Im just interested really what all the text and numbers mean as its a new layout look that ive not come accross before.

Pete

Yes DDX is correct. When you purchase a brand new vehicle in California, the dealership actually installs what are called temporary "dealer plates" until the DMV (department of motor vehicles) sends you your permanent plates. this generally takes about 6 weeks.

thank you all for welcoming me to this forum. it should be a great resource!!!

P.S. why doesn't anyone post any photos of their cars!??!

Because we don't have them yet Big Cry

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
15-10-2011 12:11am
exigejoe

Nice!

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
15-10-2011 12:25am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(12-10-2011 12:02am)rgjdn Wrote:  P.S. why doesn't anyone post any photos of their cars!??!

Out of all the forum members there are only 8-9 members in the UK and a couple more like yourself who have ownership so far, that's nearly 6 weeks after the official launch. I think apart from one owner everybody else has posted at least one picture of their pride and joy.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-10-2011 10:17am