Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My New Evoque!
cutter7

RE: My New Evoque!

Will you show a small Union Jack Flag under the LR badge on the rear? Very Happy

11-10-2011 10:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

Interesting to see that US spec Evoques get the LR badge too Cool
11-10-2011 10:34pm
bell-auto-services

Welcome to the forum rgjdn.

why do your cars have registration plates like that fitted ? Im just interested really what all the text and numbers mean as its a new layout look that ive not come accross before.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
11-10-2011 10:46pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DDX

My New Evoque!

Looks stunning, congrats!

Pete, the details on the plate are of the supplying dealer/leasing firm. Someoen else might be able to confirm but I think that there is a certain amount of time before the owner has to switch to a registartion plate on a new car.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
11-10-2011 11:27pm
DynamicRRV

Fantastic car well done!!!
11-10-2011 11:36pm
Tekno
Banned

Shouldn't this be in the 'My New Evoque' section? If everyone started a thread like this, the forum is going to quickly become overrun with photos of cars.
11-10-2011 11:50pm
rgjdn

(11-10-2011 10:46pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Welcome to the forum rgjdn.

why do your cars have registration plates like that fitted ? Im just interested really what all the text and numbers mean as its a new layout look that ive not come accross before.

Pete

Yes DDX is correct. When you purchase a brand new vehicle in California, the dealership actually installs what are called temporary "dealer plates" until the DMV (department of motor vehicles) sends you your permanent plates. this generally takes about 6 weeks.

thank you all for welcoming me to this forum. it should be a great resource!!!

P.S. why doesn't anyone post any photos of their cars!??!
12-10-2011 12:02am
ami_evo

Haha! Congratulations on your new car, it looks beautiful! I love your enthusiasm Very Happy
12-10-2011 12:20am
Evoqess

This is a real occasion - the Nth American deliveries are underway! Congratulations - also thumbs up for the black/ silver combo! You have converted me as I had to this point not been a fan of the black (for rainy, grey Vancouver!). But in the sunny south, gorgeous! You will get lots of looks of admiration!! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
12-10-2011 12:44am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Rainy Grey Vancouver - sun has always shone when I've been there and it's sunless in Seattle, and usually foggy and raining there too

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-10-2011 12:48am