Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Evoque arrives on the Island Saturday
Big G

RE: My Evoque arrives on the Island Saturday

(21-02-2012 03:20pm)ShiangHorng Wrote:  Nice set of pictures

Looking good !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
21-02-2012 03:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Rootsboy, it might be worth getting a local metal basher in to see if he can make you up one from aluminium sheet. IIRC Freelander2's had one available from mantec that had quick release fixings so it was easy for the service techs to remove for changing the oil and filter. You could try a search over on Freel2.com and see as I'm sure some of the guys there bought them

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 05:17pm by XFullFatTim.)
21-02-2012 05:16pm
Evoqess

Great to see your Evoque where it's very much at home- on gravel Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
22-02-2012 04:19am
Rootsboy

Now i have a bit of free time i though i would upload a couple of photos of my Evoque out in the wilderness of the Almeria region of Spain on your family holidays.

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 12:05pm by Rootsboy.)
25-11-2012 12:04pm
Samson

Great pics... the detailing you did should help with the removal of all that sand Smile

Arrived: Prestige SD4 Auto 5-Door, Barolo Black, Couture Interior, Style 5 Wheels, Lux Pack, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Cornering Headlights w/ Auto Levelling, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Space Saver Spare Wheel, TPM System, Mud Flaps
25-11-2012 12:12pm