Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY15 UK Price/Options List
is1983

MY15 UK Price/Options List

Hi,

I Found this while browsing the other forum and thought it would be good to share.

RR Evoque 15MY UK Price Order Guide V1 (there is a download button in the bottom right)

I have worked out that there will be about a £700 increase to the Pure Tech SD4 Auto I have on order. I'm hoping I will have some good news back from my dealer and that they will honour the original price.

Note, it is not only the base vehicle price which has changed, many options have increased with a few taking a small decrease.

If anyone has a copy of the 15MY Product Brief, I would be grateful to have a look.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 06:44pm by is1983.)
27-04-2014 06:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DavidB

RE: MY15 UK Price/Options List

Interesting! Thank you! I see that the Prestige Coupe has been discontinued. Makes me think that my (yet to be delivered) MY14 Prestige Lux Coupe will have an even lower residual value!

DB
27-04-2014 07:07pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

If you have already paid a deposit then your price should be fixed
DavidB - the info I have is that the Prestige Lux will continue - Prestige in general is being dropped in favour of the Autobiography.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 10:01pm by XFullFatTim.)
27-04-2014 09:55pm
KaDargo

(27-04-2014 09:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  If you have already paid a deposit then your price should be fixed
DavidB - the info I have is that the Prestige Lux will continue - Prestige in general is being dropped in favour of the Autobiography.

Bad form this from JLR (and they want to introduce 1st time buyers to the marque) - I know of a few people, like myself, who spent as much as they would want to on a Prestige, which had just the right amount of luxury (nicer leather etc) and standard features which you could add to.

Now they want to charge 5K more for the Lux standard options I don't want (TV, upgraded HiFi, TPMS etc) - I feel they will lose customers over this (god knows how much the Autobigraphy will be).

I for one won't be replacing with another, but may keep an eye on the CX-17 pricing.

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
28-04-2014 02:54pm
mark_n

Also surprising that they've dropped the Si4 for the coupe. Granted that the petrol is not popular but you'd think it would appeal to the coupe mindset.

I'm having trouble getting a petrol RRS and I don't think it will be long before they offer no petrol cars at all in the UK. Currently, no Freelander, Defender or Discovery, now just one Evoque variant, one RRS variant and one FFRR variant.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
28-04-2014 06:58pm
The Valeter

They are simply not interested in minority orders/sales, they proved this by deleting the RR Sport SE model, this is the only one I would have bought as I prefer the grained leather (same as Evoque Pure) to the Oxford leather as it wears far better & looks newer for longer. I now won't bother with a Sport.

To be fair I think the Pure Tech outsells the Prestige & then the rest buy the Dynamic.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 08:50pm by The Valeter.)
28-04-2014 08:48pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Andy915

(28-04-2014 06:58pm)mark_n Wrote:  Also surprising that they've dropped the Si4 for the coupe. Granted that the petrol is not popular but you'd think it would appeal to the coupe mindset.

Looks like the only petrol coupe will be the Autobiography Dynamic when it arrives in the autumn.

2014MY Dynamic Si4 Coupe / Lux / Indus silver / Vortex int. / Spare wheel /
28-04-2014 10:24pm
Bern_Dog

Sorry if I have missed it, but is there a MY15 full product brief somewhere here?

2014 MY14 RR Evoque TD4 5 Door Pure Fuji White, 9 Speed Auto, 19 Inch Style 4 Wheels LaughingCool
04-08-2014 12:18pm